Visit Knoxville chosen to continue ma...

Visit Knoxville chosen to continue marketing Knoxville

There are 1 comment on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Visit Knoxville chosen to continue marketing Knoxville. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

It appears the same group that's been marketing Knoxville for years will continue to do so, but with new leadership and a new name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

Shame on Knoxville

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Absolutely ridiculous. in case you forgot, "Visit Knoxville" is the same organization that Gloria Ray was using as her own private bank account with tax payer dollars (They just changed the name). Surely Knoxville is not stupid enough to trust these people with another multi-million dollar contract. I'm pretty sure someone at the City got a little something to sweeten a deal like this with a bunch of crooks. Shame on your Knoxville!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Hatchett Wed Not easily fooled 27
News Knox County man sues Uber for minimum wage, a b... Jun 26 South Knox Hombre 1
News Johnia Berry murder arrest: Taylor Olson (Mar '08) May '16 Brendon Park 5
News Clerk: $1M lost because predecessors collected ... May '16 Redeemed 1
office of dermatologist calls after 7 months ab... May '16 LTR32 1
Jimmy duncan endorses donald. Big eago trumpd. May '16 Redeemed 2
looking for the office of attorney andrew graybeal May '16 Redeemed 5
More from around the web