Incoming Finance Director Sued

Incoming Finance Director Sued

There are 1 comment on the WVLT-TV Knoxville story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Incoming Finance Director Sued. In it, WVLT-TV Knoxville reports that:

"It's not a good political move for me to do, but it's a good move if I think it's a good move for this county," Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett said on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVLT-TV Knoxville.

jules1

Charleston, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2012
I am amazed how much this world and the people have changed through the years. It has become such a "technical and judgemental" place for people to live in. People who really have nothing more to do than to throw stones at others actually believing that they are perfect, and continuously slamming others to do nothing more than build themselves up!! I feel for you and the others who post negative remarks. What ever happened to "treat your neighbors as yourselve"? You pass this unwanted behavior down to your children and guess what? They end up acting and performing just as you do. Mean to others, judging others, condemning people and worst of all.. Always talking and waisting their lives by typing on line, living on a computer and never communicating face to face with those people they really believe they are ABOVE..Wow. First time I have responded to anything like this and glad i did. Grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Gilbert 19 hr OverIt 1
Steve Hatchett Aug 11 Not easily fooled 10
pokemon go Aug 5 truckman 1
News TBI: Gerogia murder suspect arrested in Knoxville Jul '16 South Knox Hombre 1
News Former Knox County teacher pleads guilty to sex... Jul '16 South Knox Hombre 1
News Knox County man sues Uber for minimum wage, a b... Jun '16 South Knox Hombre 1
News Clerk: $1M lost because predecessors collected ... May '16 Redeemed 1
More from around the web