Honoring Tennessee workers lost on the job in 2011

Apr 28, 2012 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

Participants hold up the names of workers killed last year that were either from Tennessee or worked in the state during a memorial service in their honor on the Gay Street bridge downtown Saturday, April 28, 2012.

Full Story
fromKnoxville

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2012
""Knoxville has always tried to deal with it in a serious way, particularly with the loss of two of our brothers. It took a new meaning," he said of John Womac and Solin Estrada Jimenez, who died in 2011 working on the Henley Bridge reconstruction project being managed by Britton Bridge, LLC."

Solin Estrada Jimenez is the real name of the illegal alien who was killed working on the bridge. He used phony identification and a stolen Social Security number when he was hired.

John Womac was accidentally killed by one of his coworkers who was also an illegal alien, whose name I have forgotten and I couldn't pronounce it anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Emory 15 hr girl on girl 1
big oak shoes in halls 15 hr smart shopping 2
Morristown man sentenced to 16 years on child p... Sep 13 Question 5
Campbell County officials seek 2 for questionin... Sep 13 Anonymous 1
Lawyer Eddie Daniel, accused of taking thousand... (May '11) Sep 2 Medleys feasted 3
Results: Big night for the GOP in Knox County Aug '14 Zeppelin 1
Clinton officer, charged with DUI in 2009, rehired (Jul '13) Aug '14 Other Side 13
•••

Knox County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••