Tax money spent on running the roads

Tax money spent on running the roads

Posted in the Knox County Forum

Lea

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 2, 2012
The ambulances here in Karns are constantly cruising the roads..They can be seen about every morning around 5:30 AM just making a run to Hardee's from The Hardin Valley location, again at lunch slowly going to the local restaurants and are constantly going back and forth to the convenient stores.Who is paying for all the gas? Me and you? How can I call someone's attention to this? When I can't afford to use alot of gas but have to watch these ambulance drivers just riding the roads in these big vehicles every day, it ticks me off. If I have to pay for wasting gas, I don;t want it to be while I sit on my porch and watch these people run the roads.Any suggestions?
just saying

Kingston, TN

#2 May 5, 2012
no suggestions but maybe confront them when you see them at the stores maybe they would be more careful about where they go in what. I know i have seen ambulance people in the ambulance at the grocery stores shopping for crying out loud. I have also seen a cops wife driving his crusier in her night gown to take her kids to school,I am assuming he was offf duty at the time and it was every morning not like a one time emergency case or nothing and everybody saw it.No body pays for my gas to go to the grocery store or to take my kids to school it needs to stop everywhere. I have seen this in Union county and the ambulance crap in Grainger County so its everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Hatchett Aug 11 Not easily fooled 10
pokemon go Aug 5 truckman 1
News TBI: Gerogia murder suspect arrested in Knoxville Jul '16 South Knox Hombre 1
News Former Knox County teacher pleads guilty to sex... Jul '16 South Knox Hombre 1
News Knox County man sues Uber for minimum wage, a b... Jun '16 South Knox Hombre 1
News Clerk: $1M lost because predecessors collected ... May '16 Redeemed 1
office of dermatologist calls after 7 months ab... May '16 LTR32 1
More from around the web