Rudeness of whoever answer the phone ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
knox county tax payer

Charlotte, NC

#61 Jan 1, 2013
They should have fired Bostick and Frankie then promoted Maxwell instead of doing him wrong for standing up and doing what was right! Maxwell always handled himself in a professional manor! Stood up for others while the county did nothing to help him get rid of the problems! I witnessed an argument between Maxwell and Bostick. Bostick was screaming at him and he calmly stated to her that she act like a supervisor and quit changing what she had told him to do then she would not have a problem with the way animal control was run. Personally, I would have knocked her on her ass when she had her nose touching mine and her finger in my face! Maxwell ended the conversation asking what she wanted him to do. She told him and he got up, got in his truck and drove off to his call! He and others were always treated this way! I felt sorry for the guy honestly...... the officers were put against one another constantly. Frankie is worse than Bostick. She stabbs people in the back while also harrassing them. After Frankie would piss an owner off, she would get Bostick to send another officer to do the clean upand or write a ticket!... No one would have done better than Maxwell to run this unit and the county screwed up soooo bad by letting Bostick do what she wanted because she was threatened by him! He always did his job and would stand up for himself and others while others were pawns for the mafia lol lol...... what a shame!
George

Knoxville, TN

#62 Jun 5, 2015
Aggravated Citizen wrote:
I have a neighbor that allows their large dog to run loose in the neighborhood on an almost nightly basis....If there is anyone that knows what else I can do please help.
Loose dogs love chocolate. Leave a large, dark chocolate Hershey bar or three on you front doorstep.
Clem

Knoxville, TN

#63 Jun 5, 2015
So Not Surprised wrote:
Actually, having witnessed the kinds of people I've observed living in much of Knox county, the response suggesting that these individuals are "inbred" may seem plausible!.... However, Knox county does seem to contain a burdensome amount of socially irresponsible individuals that cause trouble for everyone else. It is a shame because this place has insanely beautiful landscape. IMO, don't muck it up!
So let me get this straight: You've moved from some liberal hell-hole (New York?) to this insanely beautiful place, and now you want to use government to shape us into your idea of a perfect society?
Why did you come here and when are you leaving?
Redeemed

Lenoir City, TN

#64 Dec 13, 2015
Officer Cole wrote:
I was just wondering if the nice person that thought I was so rude would be happy to call back with the complaint or were they an individual that was not going to give their name and by the way The complaint, you failed to state all the information ie could/did we help you or was it a service that was impossible to reach
ACO Cole
Got called out didn't you?
Redeemed

Lenoir City, TN

#65 Dec 15, 2015
This whole 311 system is becoming a joke.

Monday morning a hallacious windstorm hit Knoxville about 7:30 AM.
Afterwards I was going down Dandridge Ave and there was a blown-down tree across the road - blocking about 2/3 of the road. Drivers were stopping, and going around the tree.

I called 311 and told them about it, so they would know to send a city street Dept crew out to remove it.

The 311 operator wanted to know my name. I gave it to them, even though I didn't see why they needed it.
The the 311 operator told me to spell my name. Well the damn conversation is recorded, and they have my caller ID number. So just how much information do they need about me to come remove this tree before some motorist - maybe a school bus driver - comes along and hits the damn thing? If I don't spell my name does the tree just lay there all day?

Then the 311 operator wants me to wait until a tracking number is assigned to my complaint, so I can check to see what they did about it. I can't write that tracking number down. Who the hell has a pen & pad of paper ready when they are driving down the road. Driving while talking on the phone is risky enough, and this idiot wants me to write down a tracking number too.

I hope they removed the tree.
Call center ex emp

Knoxville, TN

#66 Monday Jul 31
Citizen of Knox County wrote:
I tried calling Knox County Animal Control yesterday. I believe I woke "officer" Cole from his nap. He was grumper and ruder than an old bear.
Since we the taxpayers and citzens of Knox County hire them, where do they get off with being so rude to us? Do they answer to anybody, or just do whatever they please?
I hope the state shakes Knox County up good, tring to get them to do anything is like pulling teeth. I am embrassed to live in Knox County.
If you dialed animal control number in knox county, tn most likely you reached the emergency communications call center. They answer the phones for most all knox city and county agencies. Just to clarify, there are NO officers answering those lines. They are civilians. Most of the time the information from the caller is forwarded immediately to dispatch (again, no officers) who then notifies the Animal Control Officer.

This does not in any way excuse the behavior of the person you spoke with. I agree with you... officer or not, they should respect the caller no matter what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Tussle In Knox County (Nov '16) Jul '17 galler 4
News Rutledge Police looking for career criminal (May '13) Jul '17 Advents 47
News Knox Co. Sheriff approved for ICE partnership; ... Jun '17 Donald Trump The ... 2
looking for you 😢 (Dec '16) Jun '17 Friend 2
News State auditors question payments to Knox County... (Oct '07) Jun '17 J witt 38
News Owners of Knoxville Tire Shop ArrestedFriday, M... Jun '17 South Knox Hombre 7
News Knox Co. Sheriff defends proposed ICE partnersh... May '17 South Knox Hombre 4
More from around the web