Windows Shot Out!!

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Oct 5, 2009
Anybody else around Knox county have their vehicles windows plum shoot out from the back? A cousin of mine just had both their back car windshields blown out by a gun, a bat or something else. SAid the Knox county police and the state boys reported six other incidents just like this one. We need justice now. Anybody with the same situatiion call the police and tell them to start a full investigation. Thanks you all and God bless Knox Counties.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Oct 5, 2009
and I believe God will punish those boys who went and burned down Mr. Martins house up on Arkle road. They are sinners and there families love them sure, but dont want any bad press because of the ways they was raised up to commit such awful crimes against innocent neighbors. The repurtation of Grays gets worse because of people like this hollering and screaming about "my poor boy was such a good was the drugs!!!!" Drugs can harm people but bad parents make kids want to turn to drugs to escape what they been put threw. I hope they stay in jail where they belong!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County Music Thread (Sep '14) Oct '15 Musikologist 3
Chicago Oct '15 kytrucker 1
i need to find ya Oct '15 kytrucker 1
Medical growin man Sep '15 Curious 2
real man or not! (Sep '13) Sep '15 hottie 2
Mrs sharp from west knox Aug '15 Guest 1
trying to reach Paul Tate Jun '15 allstar 1
More from around the web