Former Knox teacher acquitted

Former Knox teacher acquitted

There are 8 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Former Knox teacher acquitted. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A former Knox County teacher has been acquitted of a charge that he made a comment at school about wanting to kill hundreds of people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Betterdaysahead

London, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2010
This man was a victim of the knox co click, I think paddeling for school board members would be a good thing and then a Law suite , and open up a drama dept at the school no one would make a bad grade. william ShakeSpear would feel intimadated with the drama knox co people can come up with.
man

Harrison, AR

#2 Aug 5, 2010
The drama teacher testified for him so don't put all drama in the same category. He deserves a lot of money over this.
Betterdaysahead

Manchester, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2010
man wrote:
The drama teacher testified for him so don't put all drama in the same category. He deserves a lot of money over this.
Yes I think so make them pay I remember seeing this on the new that poor man went through hell in gasoline underweare Pay Up! dont get a lawyer in Knox co he want get $10 all of them are crooks.go to another state you cant even trust anyone in Kentucky.
Wyf

London, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2010
He has a lawyer and he will hopefully get a lot of money
Just my opinion

London, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2010
I for one think the school did exactly the right thing. I'm not so sure the school board and law investigated correctly.
These days the people responsible for our children's safety can't just overlook a accusation as serious as the statement made.
I am very sorry that this happen to this teacher, But being a teacher he to should have realized and had a responcibilty that you have to be very careful what you saying in a school full of children. I'm sure the children that overheard this statement were very frieghtened.
I don't think the people that were looking out for the childrens safety should be punished!!!
really

Laurinburg, NC

#6 Aug 17, 2010
Just my opinion wrote:
I for one think the school did exactly the right thing. I'm not so sure the school board and law investigated correctly.
These days the people responsible for our children's safety can't just overlook a accusation as serious as the statement made.
I am very sorry that this happen to this teacher, But being a teacher he to should have realized and had a responcibilty that you have to be very careful what you saying in a school full of children. I'm sure the children that overheard this statement were very frieghtened.
I don't think the people that were looking out for the childrens safety should be punished!!!
they nearly sent an innocent man to jail for life. yes they do deserve to be punished.
yakno

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Aug 19, 2010
I blame the parents of the children.
229 man

London, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2010
sam castle wahts to meet with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County Music Thread (Sep '14) Jul '16 Musikologist 4
News B'ville man found dead in jail cell (Aug '10) Jun '16 Girl OD-ed 61
Rats would like anyformation (Dec '15) May '16 See you in Court 3
fight at kchs May '16 eaglestar 1
Mills Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
knox co. jail (Aug '13) May '16 no count trash 3
News Knox County Man Charged With Criminal Abuse Of ... Apr '16 Foolio 1
More from around the web