broughton family sues county

broughton family sues county

Posted in the Knox County Forum

Anonymous

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2011
what do yall think about the story in the paper about the broughton family sueing the county over vocus broughtons death? looks like the paper never talked to anyone but jm hall..and all he told was a bunch of lies just like the paper. almost every word of that story was a lie.they said he was taken to the hospital in stable condition....lie...he was actually flown by air rescue to uk in critical condition. they said he had a bruised shoulder and a broke rib...lie...he had a broken clavical and all his ribs were broken and his lungs were bruised. he had hypothermia, a concusion, he was on life support he was also in the hospital for six months then he died. he never even got to go home. and public records say that the road gave way causing him to crash. dont you think it's time that everyone stands up and demands that our roads get fixed before it's one of our family members killed? theres a thread on the barbourville forum about it.
home

Barbourville, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2011
this county is a joke,about four famlies controle everything from the elections to the schools.i have been on both sides of this fence when your in the loop its all good but when they decide they dont need you anymore or you cant bring anything to the table for them your screwed,they violate any one and any law they want.it gets swept under the rug.knox county...get in office bleed the out of thier monies,state funds. retire,then they put another puppet in office.its a revolving door of corruption.
low blow

London, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2012
It's been a one horse town as long as I can remember and especially for BROUGHTONS, MAYBE THEY NEED TO ADD A FEW BROUGHTONS TO THEIR UP THE LADDER LIST AND PUT THEM IN SOME OF THOSES OFFICES IN THE COURT HOUSE.
how crazy

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2012
hey does anyone know anything about the death of ronnie and lonnie broughton's death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs sharp from west knox Aug 30 Guest 1
trying to reach Paul Tate Jun '15 allstar 1
Medical growin man Jun '15 Doc Greenthumb 1
Looking for person, persons Jun '15 bassfan 1
punk Jun '15 the big dawg 3
Looking for someone Jun '15 _Alley_Cat_ 1
News Daycare accused of leaving kids in attic (Aug '12) Jun '15 Facts 8
More from around the web