Houseboat factory builds modular home...

Houseboat factory builds modular homes that could revive industry

There are 5 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Houseboat factory builds modular homes that could revive industry. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Jeff Patterson, left, an employee of a Knox County crane company, signaled to crane operator Jim Hall as they worked to place half of a modular house on its foundation in Whitley County last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Read the story , stardust will build them.
whoa

London, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2012
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
Read the story , stardust will build them.
I think this story came out some time ago in our local paper. I believe they are also working on some or a houseboat. this will be good for the community if they can really get this thing going strong. I commend Stardust for their go get it attitude.
me to

London, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2012
Me to.Are they hiring now ?

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 4, 2012
Energy efficient, unreal..... Savings
CardSupporter

London, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2012
I hope this comes to pass.....Wayne Co is in terrible need of industry. If everything even restaurants keep pulling out the city will have to rethink the city tax charges.....I for one want to live in a profitable, vital place where the Lake is not the only economy as it once was...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trying to reach Paul Tate Jun '15 allstar 1
Medical growin man Jun '15 Doc Greenthumb 1
Looking for person, persons Jun '15 bassfan 1
punk Jun '15 the big dawg 3
Looking for someone Jun '15 _Alley_Cat_ 1
News Daycare accused of leaving kids in attic (Aug '12) Jun '15 Facts 8
inquiring Apr '15 cautious 1
More from around the web