Some Knox County students can't atten...

Some Knox County students can't attend Corbin Schools Next Fall

There are 2 comments on the WYMT story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Some Knox County students can't attend Corbin Schools Next Fall. In it, WYMT reports that:

The Knox County School Board has decide not to renew its agreement with Corbin Independent Schools for next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYMT.

Carl Brock

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
If Knox County schools wants to be an under
acheving school that is their problem but my child
is going to learn from the best school which is
Corbin .I sent my child to West Knox all they wanted to do is dope her up on Ridlin.Took her
to Corbin now she is a B student.Much more than
I would ever expected from Knox County schools
terry

London, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2010
ok look first of all knox county is the best and your just lieing so um yea. me and my 4 cusinds 2 brothers and my sister all made straight b's and AAAAAAAAA'S!SO YEA WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THAT carl brock and i was way :) when i went to knox county then when i went 1 year at your stupid not smart dumb school that can't say their abc's or write their name or know their zip code your school has no good teachers okay so yeah carl W.E.M.L. yeah i bet you don't know what that means or u dont know what :)that means

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County Music Thread (Sep '14) Jul '16 Musikologist 4
News B'ville man found dead in jail cell (Aug '10) Jun '16 Girl OD-ed 61
Rats would like anyformation (Dec '15) May '16 See you in Court 3
fight at kchs May '16 eaglestar 1
Mills Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
knox co. jail (Aug '13) May '16 no count trash 3
News Knox County Man Charged With Criminal Abuse Of ... Apr '16 Foolio 1
More from around the web