Southern KY man is on trial for murder

Southern KY man is on trial for murder

There are 5 comments on the WYMT story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Southern KY man is on trial for murder. In it, WYMT reports that:

A southern Kentucky man is on trial for murder. Daniel Grubb is accused killing and then burying Jeremy Johnson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYMT.

Thank God

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Daniel Grubb HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF MURDER!!!!! To Kenny, Beverly, Eric, and Josh, I know this will never bring Jeremy back, but at least justice has been served and that sorry son of a b*tch will pay for what he has done to such a beautiful person!!! I wish you all all the comfort and peace that you possibly can be blessed with and may God heal your broken hearts! Justice For Jeremy!!!!!!
its about time
#2 Oct 20, 2010
Thank God wrote:
Daniel Grubb HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF MURDER!!!!! To Kenny, Beverly, Eric, and Josh, I know this will never bring Jeremy back, but at least justice has been served and that sorry son of a b*tch will pay for what he has done to such a beautiful person!!! I wish you all all the comfort and peace that you possibly can be blessed with and may God heal your broken hearts! Justice For Jeremy!!!!!!
u r so right. the johnsons are all wonderful people. now they can.hopefully have spome closure. this is so bittersweet. daniel is guilty, now, after the testimony we all know what really happened that night. i just hope that they throw the book at that sob in november.
Thank God

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2010
it made me sick him sitting on that stand crying! he wasn't sorry for killing jeremy, and how dare he apologize! Well there were several testimonies, but we will never really know what happened between the two of them!
Closure

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Now that he has been found guilty maybe the Johnson Family can move forward. I know it may be hard but somewere in the future you will need to forgive Daniel for the terrible thing he has done. He will live the rest of his life knowing he took another mans life who he once called Friend.
BARBIE

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
I think he is a peace of shit, I hope he gets the damn electrick chair for the way he did him and had everyone searching for him the way he did!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL YOU S.O.B !!!!!And rest in peace Jeremy.I Love You Lots, Barbie!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County Music Thread (Sep '14) Jul '16 Musikologist 4
News B'ville man found dead in jail cell (Aug '10) Jun '16 Girl OD-ed 61
Rats would like anyformation (Dec '15) May '16 See you in Court 3
fight at kchs May '16 eaglestar 1
Mills Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
knox co. jail (Aug '13) May '16 no count trash 3
News Knox County Man Charged With Criminal Abuse Of ... Apr '16 Foolio 1
More from around the web