Dan Peace faces fourth federal charge

Sep 23, 2011 Full story: TheTimesTribune.com 22

By Becky Killian/Managing Editor A Corbin man arrested in August who had explosives and guns at his Corbin home now faces a fourth federal charge, according to a superseding indictment filed Wednesday in London's U.S. District Court.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
huh

Murray, KY

#21 Mar 9, 2012
Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>What about the threads Dan made about his sisters? Figures when Hmmmmm posted he is still in jail should have known it was just a set up for people to start bashing his sisters again. I would think that his sisters had reasons to cry and have fear of him.The sisters don't waste their time on here and on Dan any more .I'm a cousin to Dan and his sisters.
you couldnt be more wrong, I am NOT a Dan Peace Fan. I know the damage he has done to so many people over the years he has wronged alot of people,I just figured like all the other times he would find away out of his trouble, I dont know his sister but from what I have heard and read he did her wrong as well. I was never in his group but I know of people who was at one time and they all seem to tell the same story and it always ends the same.
Cousin

Newark, DE

#22 Mar 9, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>you couldnt be more wrong, I am NOT a Dan Peace Fan. I know the damage he has done to so many people over the years he has wronged alot of people,I just figured like all the other times he would find away out of his trouble, I dont know his sister but from what I have heard and read he did her wrong as well. I was never in his group but I know of people who was at one time and they all seem to tell the same story and it always ends the same.
Glad you were'nt in his group.Yes its the same story and same ending.I think the fact that Dan is in jail speaks the truth.Sad ending to a story that was suppose to be lies on his sisters part just for the record he has 2 sisters that he hates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beating at the Jail Nov '14 Lemmekno 12
jennifer from Wife to Junky Nov '14 everyone has had ... 4
Rat girl Nov '14 Curious 2
Mitch McConnell 30 years of do nothing Oct '14 newcommer 2
Knox Couple On Crime Spree Jailed! Jessica Lynn... Oct '14 masterson 1
Melissa Collett Sep '14 Rich langer 3
Knox County Music Thread Sep '14 Musikologist 1
More from around the web