Knox man gets 40 years for selling co...

Knox man gets 40 years for selling cocaine

There are 65 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Knox man gets 40 years for selling cocaine. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

By Samantha Swindler / Managing Editor A 21-year-old man found guilty of drug trafficking received the maximum 40-year recommended sentence from a Knox County jury this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
family

Corbin, KY

#65 May 13, 2010
i dont know how to feel about this one.
think about it

Corbin, KY

#66 May 15, 2010
that is someone son. father. brother. uncle. right or wrong and he is wrong might i add. but i feel sorry for his family.
update

United States

#67 Jul 17, 2010
he pulled two years and made parole. I seen him the other day he looks good and is doing good.
what

Pineville, KY

#68 Jul 17, 2010
TRUTH wrote:
We all know Charlie green is a racist prick and congress said them selves that the reson crack cocain charges are so harsh is because it mainly targets Blacks I bet if a white person got caught they would give him a $100 dollars huh Ryan Foley to rat somebody out what happened to the justice system I say boycott Charlie green and get somebody who will be fair and not a racist because his computer got jaked and leaked info of his little hoes.
I thought Jackie Steele was the upstairs prosecutor.
JUST SAYING

United States

#69 Aug 7, 2010
Dixon had nothing to do with Coty He went to trial and was given 40 by the jury Judge overturned it and gave him 10 Coty wouldn't turn on people, meaning buy for the cops, so he didn't get a good deal. That Engle girl ain't going to get much cause she is doing the cop thing Notice 2 months and still not sent upstairs. She is even part of the FLA pipeline but 10 little ones is worth more than one of the biggest dealers in BVille Funny how that makes sense in our governments minds. But hey it is Bville after all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trailer setup May 14 just wondering 1
Roy at cliffhanger Apr 28 frienddebbie 1
Rats would like anyformation (Dec '15) Apr '18 Big dog 5
Garland Brothers, 1920s-30s (Jul '12) Apr '18 3rd generation 4
Where have knox co women mostly get sent to whe... Mar '18 Grayfox 2
Who is Jon Hall ???? (Jan '09) Mar '18 That girl 2
Meet the canadates Mar '18 Needta noe 1