Resolution may come soon in Knox wron...

Resolution may come soon in Knox wrongful death case

There are 3 comments on the story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Resolution may come soon in Knox wrongful death case. In it, reports that:

By Carl Keith Greene / Staff Writer A wrongful death lawsuit against General Motors, a seatbelt manufacturer and Falls Ford-Lincoln-Mercury may be close to resolution.

Join the discussion below, or

Sheridan, AR

#2 Mar 31, 2010
How convenient...I guess those million$ are going to bring the driver back to life, right? All that $ you are taking from these companies is going to make you forget all about losing your loved one, right?

Are you sure there isn't ANYONE else you can possibly sue, and maybe find a way to get your grubby hands on a few more million?

No wonder insurance rates are outrageous. It's because of people like this! I truly believe some folks would sue Jesus Christ if they thought it let them live on easy street.

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2010
You wouldn't do it, if you thought you could win?

Science Hill, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2010
You obviously don't know what it feels like to lose someone you love dearly because of someone elses negligence.You are lucky.Sometimes you have to make people answer for their actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is this it? Oct 6 old soul 1
Drugs Oct 2 numb 1
News Farr back in custody - Sep 28 Knox county mad man 1
Knox County Music Thread (Sep '14) Sep 28 The Scalf Mad Man 5
County Jailer Sep 27 Watching 1
looking for a 3 bedroom Sep '16 mrsc8978 1
News B'ville man found dead in jail cell (Aug '10) Jun '16 Girl OD-ed 61
More from around the web