Internet Sting

Internet Sting

There are 7 comments on the WYMT story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Internet Sting. In it, WYMT reports that:

Police say an Indiana man drove to eastern Kentucky this weekend to have sex with a minor that he met online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYMT.

FlightOfFreedom

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2010
Jam 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: Jam 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. FOF tell me now who is the enticer? could it be the sting operatiors? Why is it they are not telling the people they are drawing in about the salvation of Christ? does this not make them as guilty as anyone els?
whocares

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2010
FlightOfFreedom wrote:
Jam 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: Jam 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. FOF tell me now who is the enticer? could it be the sting operatiors? Why is it they are not telling the people they are drawing in about the salvation of Christ? does this not make them as guilty as anyone els?
No it doesn't.Anyone who would have sex with a kid or teenager is sick and needs caught and thrown in jail.Hell theys' to many over the limit out there that is willing.It takes a sick freak to touch a kid.If i was judge i'd cut their balls off.
FlightOfFreedom

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2010
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>No it doesn't.Anyone who would have sex with a kid or teenager is sick and needs caught and thrown in jail.Hell theys' to many over the limit out there that is willing.It takes a sick freak to touch a kid.If i was judge i'd cut their balls off.
I like people in there 40;s my self im old , I like a good looking 30 or 50yo personality really thow that counts...I will soon be working on my 50's closer to the grave then the cradel...but then again i could live to be over 100 whatever the Lord sees fit to let me stay on this earth.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2010
FlightOfFreedom wrote:
<quoted text>I like people in there 40;s my self im old , I like a good looking 30 or 50yo personality really thow that counts...I will soon be working on my 50's closer to the grave then the cradel...but then again i could live to be over 100 whatever the Lord sees fit to let me stay on this earth.
BetterDaysAhead... Just for the record.. Your an Idiot... Q
FlightOfFreedom

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2010
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I get the feeling im a kid on a play ground and your yanking my hair will you please leave me alone? I dont want to talk to you in here anymore yea we have talked but we dont have to leave me alone go talk to someone els Please I dont want to fool with you was you a bully on the play ground? Leave me alone please! you have called me pedofiles, suffering from some kind of disease that only you know the name of, your almost a internet stalker to me Please talk to someone els..Ok God! I got lots of things in my life that intrest me I want miss you ok peacefully depart from talking to me...if you can i sure can.
FlightOfFreedom

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2010
stop talking to me and stop talking about me, quantummist ok can you manage to do that?
fof

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2010
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you will, what i have seen out of you in here your words mean very little to me....I have seen your kind before some ageing man that has had a little att from the ladys and probley takes spurts of youthful energy and then at time sits around alone and almost crys cause he knows his better day has passed away the battle with gravity is setting in and achs and pans of the body and the reality of that day when you become total useless to everyone around you...i seen a hat at the flea market one of them green forest caps cowboy slash jungle you like jimmy Buffett or 1960 rock music, My family always called big rooting tooting people my dad and mon words was a blow heart big ole blow heart...your ok quanny I wish you the best God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knox County Man Charged With Criminal Abuse Of ... Apr 24 Foolio 1
curious Apr 23 Curious 2
Poll Who do you want to be your Constable in Distric... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Biddy brown 3
Chicago (Oct '15) Apr '16 Ballin 5
Missing child Feb '16 Helpsavealife17 1
Courtney Sprinkles? (Jan '09) Feb '16 Kyle 2
Vote For Bernie Sanders To Save Social Security... Feb '16 Senior Citizens 1
More from around the web