Smoke-free laws study information rel...

Smoke-free laws study information released Tuesday in press conference

There are 8 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Smoke-free laws study information released Tuesday in press conference. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

By Becky Killian / Managing Editor A sign posted on the door of The Roasted Mug in downtown Barbourville asks customers to observe the coffee shop's no smoking policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

HONEST

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2010
If we are not aloud to smoke the cig just incertian place and the are bad why not take them off the shelves in stores and other places thar sale them no thet wouldn't do that take to much money out of the tax system and we all know the goverment has to have there part....

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#2 Nov 12, 2010
HONEST wrote:
If we are not aloud to smoke the cig just incertian place and the are bad why not take them off the shelves in stores and other places thar sale them no thet wouldn't do that take to much money out of the tax system and we all know the goverment has to have there part....
The communists will reign supreme. Watch what I tell you. You will have very little freedom left in this country before it's over. It's almost gone right now. Within 20 years, this will be a totally different nation, than the one we have known to love.
Sir 666

AOL

#3 Nov 12, 2010
SATAN 78 wrote:
<quoted text>The communists will reign supreme. Watch what I tell you. You will have very little freedom left in this country before it's over. It's almost gone right now. Within 20 years, this will be a totally different nation, than the one we have known to love.
You're nuts. Keep it up and you may get yours cut off.

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#5 Nov 12, 2010
Sir 666 wrote:
<quoted text> You're nuts. Keep it up and you may get yours cut off.
Yea, nuts to the communists.
KilRoy

Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Did you know that absolutely nothing has ever been proven to cause cancer!

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#7 Nov 16, 2010
KilRoy wrote:
Did you know that absolutely nothing has ever been proven to cause cancer!
Are you serious?
Come to think of it, most labels do say MAY cause cancer.
You may have a good point.
What about all the people who have smoked all their lives, and lived to be very OLD? Lol
Jay Daniels

Pineville, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2011
just like every thang ealse thay know people will keep smokeing cigarette. this is a way to take away every one rights it is not really about smoking. It is more about taking money out of people pockets and putting it in there's, an starting up more blackmakting so more money can de made under the table!!!
NURTZ

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 6, 2011
KilRoy wrote:
Did you know that absolutely nothing has ever been proven to cause cancer!
Depends on the level of proof you demand and who is to evaluate whether or not that level has been met. Anyone in denial who is given authority to decree whether or not the level has been met will obviously support your claim.

By that standard, nothing has ever been proven. The existence of existence is only theoretical--or would be if theory were excepted as having existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mills Music Thread (May '16) Dec 3 randy 9
Knox County Music Thread (Sep '14) Nov 23 Musikologist 6
is this it? Oct '16 old soul 1
Drugs Oct '16 numb 1
News Farr back in custody - Sep '16 Knox county mad man 1
County Jailer Sep '16 Watching 1
looking for a 3 bedroom Sep '16 mrsc8978 1
More from around the web