regina bentley reynolds
betty

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2012
what does everyone think about doug and von bentley daughter leaving her man that work in the coal mine for danny terry son the biggest drug head in knott county and letting that kid around him ,now that what you call a low life piece of shit to leave her man?that work so hard in the mines for knott county bag of trash well little miss regina you ought to be ashamed i guess you bentleys are so perfect wow this should be publish nation your a low life piece of shit
john

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2012
omg?regina left james for danny boy wow isn't this shockin omg he was a hard working man
jerry

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2012
james was a good man
mama

Paris, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
I have known Regina for years and she is a great christen woman and an awesome mother......whatever has happened to her marriage is hers and her ex husbands business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william curtis howell Oct 16 gordy 1
Samantha Gayhearr Oct 8 berrymanilow 3
james d franics Oct 7 how 2
Sheriff Oct 7 Sheriff 1
Knott County Music Thread (Aug '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 11
News 28 years later, no one will say what happened t... (Jan '10) Sep '17 Mtn Man 56
Other than Appalachian Wireless, which carrier ... (Dec '14) Sep '17 bunns 3
More from around the web