Wife searching for missing husband

Wife searching for missing husband

There are 25 comments on the WYMT story from Feb 22, 2011, titled Wife searching for missing husband. In it, WYMT reports that:

Police in one eastern Kentucky county are searching for a man who never came home on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYMT.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abc

Virgie, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Has anyone heard anything about richard? Has he been found?
hum

Blackey, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
richard who
abc

Virgie, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Richard Strong
Kim Cornett

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Mar 7, 2011
Richard Strong, from Raven Kentucky, formerly Ypsilanti, Michigan, has been missing since Feb 18th. No local news or police information seems to be available since Feb 25th. I wrote Kentucky State Police to inquire about search teams, but have not heard back. Curious why no new info is available? Curious is any community search teams where organized?
Sorry

Hindman, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2011
Kim Cornett wrote:
Richard Strong, from Raven Kentucky, formerly Ypsilanti, Michigan, has been missing since Feb 18th. No local news or police information seems to be available since Feb 25th. I wrote Kentucky State Police to inquire about search teams, but have not heard back. Curious why no new info is available? Curious is any community search teams where organized?
I am sorry to say this, but people disappearing on strip mines happens quite often in this area. Lots of people get involved in bad things or with bad people, and go missing. I hope Richard and his family gets answers and/or justice soon.
just

Bays, KY

#6 Jun 19, 2011
just wondering if there has been any more information on this. I pray for his wife and family and do hope someday he will be found.
HELLO

Anderson, SC

#7 Oct 18, 2011
I know the boys that he was last seen with you need to keep questioning them about this they think they are going to get away with this. I think it is pathetic that a bunch of drunks are getting away with doing something to a harmless man... What the HELL ARE THEY DOING RUNNING AROUND......
Gun Tolting Redneck

Hindman, KY

#8 Oct 18, 2011
HELLO wrote:
I know the boys that he was last seen with you need to keep questioning them about this they think they are going to get away with this. I think it is pathetic that a bunch of drunks are getting away with doing something to a harmless man... What the HELL ARE THEY DOING RUNNING AROUND......
Hell the cops know who he was with and are doing nothing. But you play in $hit you will get it on you. And the people he run with are the Shit of this county hands down.
has he been found

Clarksville, TN

#9 Nov 4, 2011
any update on this story?
Unbelivable

Tucson, AZ

#10 Nov 29, 2011
If people know exactly who these guys are that did whatever they did to Richard and have proof of it, then why aren't they stepping up and helping the cops get them???? Sounds a little suspicious to me!
no name

Harold, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2011
HELLO wrote:
If you know something, than why aren't you saying something to the police? Are you scared ? Or you know more than you are saying. Help his wife out. She has suffered enought as it is !
any more news

Anderson, SC

#12 Jan 9, 2012
has richard been found yet?
melissa

Hindman, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2012
i pray for the family every night i hope they get what they deserve to
any more news

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Concerned

Jeremiah, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2012
any more news wrote:
No he has not been found yet if anyone has any information please help his wife there is a reward too to the person that helps find him please help put a end to this nightmare his wife has been through I know there are lots of people that knows excatly what happened...can you keep living with not telling and putting a end to this???
Concerned

Jeremiah, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2012
HELLO wrote:
You should come forward help his wife out tell the police who he was with..
My two cents

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 31, 2012
the police must be scard to go to beaver
big reward

Jeremiah, KY

#18 Aug 15, 2012
My two cents wrote:
the police must be scard to go to beaver
There is a 10,000 reward to the person that gives the information to help find him that is a lot of money! you would think someone would come forward and claim it and I heard that somebody knows where he is...
courious

Jeremiah, KY

#19 Aug 17, 2012
What if he is in hiding somewhere? I wonder how many people were involved ??
Worried

Jeremiah, KY

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Have they found Richard yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
face your problems Mon wise outlook 1
Rebecca Gayheart (Actress) (May '11) Jul 10 Why 3
Indian Grave Music Thread Jun '17 Musikologist 1
kid got ran over in kite May '17 moomoo 1
Kynea Johnson May '17 Joe 1
Ritchie Music Thread (May '16) May '17 Musikologist 3
Leandra (R) ritchie May '17 Stampete 8
More from around the web