Knott County Man Dies From A Gunshot ...

Knott County Man Dies From A Gunshot Wound

There are 22 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jun 13, 2012, titled Knott County Man Dies From A Gunshot Wound. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On June 13, 2012 at approximately 05:58 a.m. Kentucky State Police in Hazard received a 911 call of a shots fired complaint at a residence on Spring Branch in the Pinetop community of Knott County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAD

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Awful ... You will be greatly missed, Mr. Gibson.

:(
a friend

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2012
so sad my heart gose out to the gibson family who is real close to my family donnie was a great man would give you anything you needed if he had it its a sad day in the world but karma dose come back to get those who deserve it may you rip donnie

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#3 Jun 15, 2012
A true friend has been lost....RIP Donnie..:-(
lol

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2012
donnie was gay
Very Sad

London, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2012
It's sad that Anyone passes away I don't care who They was are what They have done..My Man and I knew Him from Glenn Jents He seemed like a great Guy..
R.I.P. Donnie G.
April Whitaker

Hindman, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2012
i have known donnie my entire life, he was a wonderful man... Helped me in so many ways.. and i think its terrible that some people would say such things.. wheres the integrity and respect for those who have passed.. R.I.P. Donnie.. Pinetop will never be the same...
Kirsten Gibson

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2012
I am really going to miss my uncle Donnie. I can't believe this happened to the greatest guy I know, I am really going to miss him and I have no idea how I am going to get through this without him. I love you so much uncle donnie and I am going to miss you so much! Miss you, can't wait to see you tomorrow at the funeral home...R.I.P.<3
Kirsten Gibson

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Plus, I would like to say I hope that Dillion Cornett rots in jail!!! He deserves it for killing my uncle.
Farah

London, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2012
lol wrote:
donnie was gay
You're terribly stupid.
sasha gibson

Hindman, KY

#10 Jun 18, 2012
i was there and fuck all of you ppl my dad was the gratest but no man can come in to a home that douse not belong to them and start beating them and dillon is truley remorseful for what he has dun and i should not have happend that way rip miss ya dad and i love you olny god can judge and one so everone needs to mind there owen cuse both familys are haveing a hard enuff time
unreal

Bolivar, MO

#11 Jun 19, 2012
If the story was true that sasha was getting beat on and her dad came in to help and the boyfriend shot and killed him then sasha you are responsible for getting your dad killed!! How could you live with yourself? You must be a dope head with no morals!!!
concernd

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Jun 19, 2012
it wouldn't never had happened if u hadn't went and ran your dick sucker your father would be here today how did it feel to look at your dad laying there and then go home and kiss the guy that did it,or should i say the both of u did it.u both had time to make your foolish story up before the law arrived i hope it ripps your heart and soul out everyday !!!!!!!!!!1
funny

Bolivar, MO

#13 Jun 19, 2012
If he beat sasha once he will do it again. personally I hope he beats the last breath out of her and while shes taking her last breath I hope she thinks about why her daddy wasnt there to save her sorry a** this time!!!
something fishie

Bolivar, MO

#14 Jun 19, 2012
I think if someone was really kicked with a steeltoe boot that they wouldnt be able to move let alone go get a gun and shoot someone. I wonder if the police seen the marks or took pictures? I think they both should be drug tested and both should be brought up on murder charges. She is just as guilty as the boy!!!
concernd

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jun 19, 2012
she never even showed any remorse at the cementary i was there and she seem to me now(and everyone is entitled to there thoughts)like she thought it was funny she tryed to put on a show to tell u the truth i never seen a tear she caused her pwn dad's death and it's a damn shame they r letting her by with this.if people would just stop and think for a second the had all the time in the world to make there story's the same and thats exactly what they did.SASHA I HOPE U CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF FOR KILLING YOUR DAD AND BY THE WAY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY,it's a damn shame u r getting by with this and dillon is right invovled in it too i believe u made up the story to get your dad up there and u killed him oh i forgot u was innocent but u ran your dicksucker didnt u to get him up there and then to cover your ass .
concernd

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Jun 19, 2012
AND DILLON'S
wow

Bolivar, MO

#17 Jun 19, 2012
I cant believe she was at the cementary what nerve.If it were my dad we were burying and sasha was my family they would be having her funeral service next!!!
truth hurts

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2012
That's what happens when u let drugs and coons u know what i am talk n about in your town. People get back to your roots. I will gray for u all.
randy

Marion, OH

#19 Jun 23, 2012
rip uncle donnie u will be dearly missed there is only people who knows what really happened but the truth will come out and justice will be served RIP DONNIE RAY GIBSON - your nephew
Janett

Virgie, KY

#20 Jul 9, 2012
lol wrote:
donnie was gay
Your stupid!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Cornett Sun Curious 1
Possum Music Thread Nov 20 Musikologist 1
james d franics Nov 16 Clear creek 3
Ray risner Nov '17 Friend 2
Beware Of Janie Oliver (Nov '15) Oct '17 Drooling 2
Federal prison Oct '17 Wanting to know 1
william curtis howell Oct '17 gordy 1
More from around the web