Rejected single woman can sue western...

Rejected single woman can sue western Michigan fertility clinic

There are 8 comments on the Ann Arbor.com story from Oct 2, 2011, titled Rejected single woman can sue western Michigan fertility clinic. In it, Ann Arbor.com reports that:

A woman seeking to become pregnant can sue a western Michigan fertility clinic that turned her down because she's single, the state appeals court said Friday as it reinstated a discrimination case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann Arbor.com.

Who

Stockton, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2011
She should have told them she was a lesbian, they would've probably given her one of their own kids.
Bobdong

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Oct 3, 2011
Yes, by all means sue them! They have no right to suggest morality to some single lady who wants to get PG. If she changes her mind later she can always abort it, but don't try to discourage her from wanting to join the gang on TV that are so successful in single parenting.
Who

Stockton, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2011
Bobdong wrote:
Yes, by all means sue them! They have no right to suggest morality to some single lady who wants to get PG. If she changes her mind later she can always abort it, but don't try to discourage her from wanting to join the gang on TV that are so successful in single parenting.
Too bad your parents didn't abort your sorry ass.
Bobdong

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Oct 4, 2011
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your parents didn't abort your sorry ass.
I take great hurt in your attitude towards me, a fellow human bing.
I'd like to soo you for malicious damage to my self image.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2011
Bobdong wrote:
I don't even see an issue regarding morality so you are correct, they have no business introducing morality their refusal to accomidate her wishes.
Hopefully, you are a minority in basing your judgement of single parents on some stupid TV program. You can look beyond you TV I hope??

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 4, 2011
OOPS...
Should read "morality into their refusal"
and "beyond your TV".
Bobdong

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Oct 5, 2011
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even see an issue regarding morality so you are correct, they have no business introducing morality their refusal to accomidate her wishes.
Hopefully, you are a minority in basing your judgement of single parents on some stupid TV program. You can look beyond you TV I hope??
Bite me Wiggly. Go straight to the Hen House and from there to where it tells you!
Motherhen

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Would someone tell me what this pesky rabbit is doing in my hen house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fall foliage in West Michigan, color tours brou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News 'Open carry' leader says convention authority f... (Apr '16) Apr '16 RushFan666 1
News Like father, like son: Gang violence sends man ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Who 1
News Pine Rest psychologist arrested for child sex c... (Apr '08) Jul '15 Who 82
News 21-year-old pleads guilty to raping pregnant wo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Beenyt 1
News Shaggy the Dog Finally Captured in Grand Rapids (Mar '15) Mar '15 Gville Jim 2
News Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 duh 3
More from around the web