Woman Arrested For Allegedly Asking S...

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Asking Service Dog to Leave Restaurant

There are 24 comments on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from Jan 27, 2012, titled Woman Arrested For Allegedly Asking Service Dog to Leave Restaurant. In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

The Kent County Sheriff's Department announced Friday afternoon that a former employee of Don Julio's restaurant was arrested on a charge stemming from a late 2011 incident in which a veteran's service dog was asked to leave the restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knine

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Apr 17, 2012
What was the dog doing that required it be booted out - smoking or humping someone's leg?
EP Forrester

Taylor, MI

#24 Feb 7, 2014
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, people are suing businesses all the time because of ADA compliance. Hopefully, this will cause the weak economy to collapse per Obama's wish, so the that eventually it causes the mainstream to revolt and take out the weak and the commies all in one fell swoop.
Proving once again how imbalanced is the loony right. Note Richard's copious documentation to support his claim "people are suing businesses all the time because of ADA compliance".

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#25 Feb 8, 2014
If Nancy Pelosi was in my restaurant, I'd ask her to leave too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 10, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
If Nancy Pelosi was in my restaurant, I'd ask her to leave too.
I'd ask Michelle Malkin if i could buy her a drink.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fall foliage in West Michigan, color tours brou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News 'Open carry' leader says convention authority f... (Apr '16) Apr '16 RushFan666 1
News Like father, like son: Gang violence sends man ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Who 1
News Pine Rest psychologist arrested for child sex c... (Apr '08) Jul '15 Who 82
News 21-year-old pleads guilty to raping pregnant wo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Beenyt 1
News Shaggy the Dog Finally Captured in Grand Rapids (Mar '15) Mar '15 Gville Jim 2
News Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 duh 3
More from around the web