'Most Wanted' sex offender arrested

Sep 24, 2009 Full story: WWMT-TV Kalamazoo

WYOMING, Mich. The Michigan State Police say they have arrested one of Michigan's Most Wanted Sex Offenders.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2009
I have a missing 14 yr old boy 30days now missing .how do i get help to post him on the news..missing 14 yr old boy missing..needs to be found a concerned mom
Anwedeno

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Sep 28, 2009
I'm assuming you already got the local police involved. Did you call TV 13 or 8 news? Also the missing kid website has a link on what parents can do to get there missing child out to the public. Here is the link http://www.missingkids.com/
I will keep you in my prayers.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2009
Anwedeno wrote:
I'm assuming you already got the local police involved. Did you call TV 13 or 8 news? Also the missing kid website has a link on what parents can do to get there missing child out to the public. Here is the link http://www.missingkids.com/
I will keep you in my prayers.
yes the police are not doing nothing , so i need support on any info on my son , Yes he is posted on the www.missingkids.com website u can see another pic on that web site ,, they are my suppoter's at this time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... Feb 26 duh 3
Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... Dec '14 Gville Jim 2
Jury now in charge of deciding whether Danyell ... Dec '14 Shaffizzle 3
Grand Rapids woman who took $25,000 from aunt's... Nov '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
Woman, 36, held without bond after fatal stabbi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
Kent County couple charged with sexually assaul... (Aug '14) Sep '14 doingit4thekids 8
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web