Kent Co. serial armed robber in custody

Kent Co. serial armed robber in custody

There are 40 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Kent Co. serial armed robber in custody. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Multiple police agencies in West Michigan working together in a series of 20 armed robberies across the area have a suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Boulder, CO

#26 Mar 27, 2009
No way...LL Cool J did not do it...he was just turning his life around. He actually had a job interview tomorrow, but this is going to ruin all of it.
really

Boulder, CO

#27 Mar 27, 2009
timmy wrote:
why are they always BLACK??????????
They aren't ALWAYS black...just the MAJORITY of the time. They are trying to make up for the MINORITY status they always complain about.
Chuk Razpi

Grand Rapids, MI

#28 Mar 27, 2009
I would say it amazes me of the ignornace that is constantly written on this sight, however, knowing that millions of people have mental illnesses and only see things through a distorted lens, I'm not shocked. Whites commit the exact same crimes, but if the perpetrator looks like them, it's not half as bad. Get back to work jerks or if your not employed, seek employment. You slime balls have to much time on your hypocritical hands.
trevor

United States

#29 Mar 27, 2009
Walker apartment??????

Could this be York Creek?
really

Boulder, CO

#30 Mar 27, 2009
stubb616 wrote:
thats a shame that punk a%@ whiteboys gotta sit behind their computer and talk trash about black people, but as soon as they run into one on the street they hurry and run across the road or lock their car doors very fast. Lmao, that's funny, I'm glad I'm not a coward that hides behind a screen in the comfort of my own trailer. Lol. Well, at least he isn't out molesting his nephews, sons, nieces, or the next door neighbors infants. Oh, better yet, I'm glad he's not killing his wife and kids for the insurance money. Or even drinking and driving and killing kids on the road and getting probation just so he can go and do it all over again. Black & Proud Baby!
Yeah, black people kill for absolutely no reason at all...much better. Real tough carrying a stolen gun in your waistband. Maybe if you had a "JOB" or something better to do with your time, you wouldn't have to sit on your porch and be a watch dog. Maybe the only exercise you get wouldn't be running from the police after you steal from the white family. Maybe you should look yourself up and down punk. I would never run from you nor am I scared in the least bit of your punk getto lifestyle. Get a job you lazy POS!
really

Boulder, CO

#31 Mar 27, 2009
annonymous wrote:
Oops! White people forgot black people know how to ue the computer,too.
Not that you know how to use them, just wondering how you got one and who you stole it from.
justice_now

Portage, MI

#32 Mar 27, 2009
Crack Creek (York Creek)is technically in Comstock Park I believe. Probably Old Orchard or something...
Pete

Grandville, MI

#33 Mar 27, 2009
Hey Petey, where you at?????

Oh yeah, cant bash the cops here, guess they were actually out doing there job, huh
stubb616

Colorado Springs, CO

#34 Mar 27, 2009
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, black people kill for absolutely no reason at all...much better. Real tough carrying a stolen gun in your waistband. Maybe if you had a "JOB" or something better to do with your time, you wouldn't have to sit on your porch and be a watch dog. Maybe the only exercise you get wouldn't be running from the police after you steal from the white family. Maybe you should look yourself up and down punk. I would never run from you nor am I scared in the least bit of your punk getto lifestyle. Get a job you lazy POS!
Yea sure your not scared when you are typing. Lmao, I bet any kind of money you are really a little scary boy. Ok trailer trash you won, and for your information you non-spelling hillbilly I actually "OWN" a brand new condo in Hudsonville and also I have a job and I don't owe not a dime on my property. And yes, I'm only 25! Lol, I hope you are having fun at your unsucure job that you will probaly lose within the next few months....lol at you living in your pickup! Lmao!
maximus

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Mar 27, 2009
timmy wrote:
What color is Troy Brake, The rapist, murderer, arsonist dude?

Since: Sep 08

Holland, MI

#36 Mar 27, 2009
Thank god this guy is in custody, they can get back to important stuff now like watching garbage pick ups.

Since: Sep 08

Holland, MI

#37 Mar 27, 2009
Pete wrote:
Hey Petey, where you at?????
Oh yeah, cant bash the cops here, guess they were actually out doing there job, huh
Apparently they either took time out from watching garbage to grab this guy. How many places did he hit before they got him, 20, 30. I wonder if this is the guy who hit the 7/11 across the street from the KCSD substation on Forest Hills a few weeks ago.
Thelady

Denver, CO

#38 Mar 27, 2009
If it makes any difference, the accomplice was white.
Thelady

Denver, CO

#39 Mar 27, 2009
timmy wrote:
The accomplice is white...does that make a difference?
you all have no idea

Portage, MI

#40 Mar 28, 2009
Honestly everything you people are saying about RACE, is HORRIBLE.... This is about 2 people, probably without jobs trying to survive the only way they could at the time with the bad economy. This has nothing to do with RACE... Black or White it dont matter our prisions are filled with both. These people have kids to feed and bills to pay and when your unemployment runs out and there are still no jobs, what else are you going to resort to... And just remember criminals or not, these are somebodys parents and all this in the press and people turning someones struggle into a conversation about race.. whats is this world coming to... DIDNT WE ALL JUST VOTE FOR OUR PRESIDENT TO BE BLACK....
Relative of Katherine

Auburn, NY

#41 Mar 28, 2009
I hope this event helps turn Katie(Katherine)'s life around. She has 3 great kids who need her.
mom

Allendale, MI

#42 Mar 28, 2009
you all have no idea wrote:
Honestly everything you people are saying about RACE, is HORRIBLE.... This is about 2 people, probably without jobs trying to survive the only way they could at the time with the bad economy. This has nothing to do with RACE... Black or White it dont matter our prisions are filled with both. These people have kids to feed and bills to pay and when your unemployment runs out and there are still no jobs, what else are you going to resort to... And just remember criminals or not, these are somebodys parents and all this in the press and people turning someones struggle into a conversation about race.. whats is this world coming to... DIDNT WE ALL JUST VOTE FOR OUR PRESIDENT TO BE BLACK....
No, not ALL voted for him, and not just "to be black," whatever that means. Think again. Also, I can't believe anyone would condone stealing as a last resort. There are jobs out there for people willing to get their hands dirty and work. Breaking the law should ever be an option. I can't believe people think the way you do.
really

Allendale, MI

#43 Mar 28, 2009
you all have no idea wrote:
Sorry..kids to feed and bills to pay? They needed money for drugs. I have no sympathy for them at all
Free Beer

United States

#44 Mar 28, 2009
"Winner winner chicken dinner."
stillguarded

Plymouth, MI

#45 Aug 30, 2012
I was one of the victims robbed at 1 of the 21 places he hit!! I'm still looking over my shoulder and don't like to leave my home. In reading the police report, which was eerie, he was a crackhead & getting back into heroin. So says he. Trust levels are at 0. He went down 20 to 60 years but that doesn't help trust issues. Hell he gets 3 square meals/day, out of the elements, gets to play pool, watch TV, play cards & wth ever else while us victims have to work at the simple things like trust & feeling secure!! He sure as hell didn't rob to put Corn Flakes and orange juice on the table for family!! All black men with a hoodie up on their head, like he was dressed, is a trigger. Sad but true. I'm very cautious and super paranoid when out in public. Just glad this one was caught. He's not the first tho and more robbers to follow even tho its 2012 now. Fricken drugs just ruin people!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fall foliage in West Michigan, color tours brou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News 'Open carry' leader says convention authority f... (Apr '16) Apr '16 RushFan666 1
News Like father, like son: Gang violence sends man ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Who 1
News Pine Rest psychologist arrested for child sex c... (Apr '08) Jul '15 Who 82
News 21-year-old pleads guilty to raping pregnant wo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Beenyt 1
News Shaggy the Dog Finally Captured in Grand Rapids (Mar '15) Mar '15 Gville Jim 2
News Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 duh 3
More from around the web