Kent Co. serial armed robber in custody

Kent Co. serial armed robber in custody

There are 40 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Kent Co. serial armed robber in custody. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Multiple police agencies in West Michigan working together in a series of 20 armed robberies across the area have a suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2009
I am very happy they are getting these people off the streets.
Olivia

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 26, 2009
The average Joe was arrested. I tell ya they are a menace to society. Be on the lookout (BOLO) they are everywhere.

Since: Feb 09

nowhere

#4 Mar 26, 2009
its nota race thing its a person whos messed up in the head, just be glad that guy is off the streets.
maddogcoll1

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Mar 26, 2009
I be pardoned by Prez-O-Dent Obama.
GR JOE

Hamburg, MI

#6 Mar 26, 2009
LL COOL J??
greenville

Holland, MI

#7 Mar 26, 2009
yeah so!??
timmy

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2009
it is a race thing, these people embarrase my race, can't speak english and commit crime constantly
kzooguy

West Branch, MI

#10 Mar 26, 2009
GR JOE wrote:
LL COOL J??
That was my first thought.
Lock up

AOL

#11 Mar 26, 2009
this dirt bag! Only sorry he was not caught sooner!
stubb616

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Mar 26, 2009
thats a shame that punk a%@ whiteboys gotta sit behind their computer and talk trash about black people, but as soon as they run into one on the street they hurry and run across the road or lock their car doors very fast. Lmao, that's funny, I'm glad I'm not a coward that hides behind a screen in the comfort of my own trailer. Lol. Well, at least he isn't out molesting his nephews, sons, nieces, or the next door neighbors infants. Oh, better yet, I'm glad he's not killing his wife and kids for the insurance money. Or even drinking and driving and killing kids on the road and getting probation just so he can go and do it all over again. Black & Proud Baby!
fry em

Mcbrides, MI

#13 Mar 27, 2009
stubb616 wrote:
thats a shame that punk a%@ whiteboys gotta sit behind their computer and talk trash about black people, but as soon as they run into one on the street they hurry and run across the road or lock their car doors very fast. Lmao, that's funny, I'm glad I'm not a coward that hides behind a screen in the comfort of my own trailer. Lol. Well, at least he isn't out molesting his nephews, sons, nieces, or the next door neighbors infants. Oh, better yet, I'm glad he's not killing his wife and kids for the insurance money. Or even drinking and driving and killing kids on the road and getting probation just so he can go and do it all over again. Black & Proud Baby!
I will bash the white trailer trash POS's just as much. I have respect for anyone or any race that has respect for themselves. The bashing is usally targeted at the white child molesters or the brothers that don't know how to pull up there pants. How many of these black criminals do you see that talk normal or know how to wear there jeans. They are just as easy of a target as the hillybill white trash.
youranidiot

Denver, CO

#14 Mar 27, 2009
timmy wrote:
why are they always BLACK??????????
Because all the white guys are out sexually assaulting women and children.
annonymous

Utica, MI

#16 Mar 27, 2009
Oops! White people forgot black people know how to ue the computer,too.
annonymous

Utica, MI

#17 Mar 27, 2009
When you say "All the white guys", or "all the black people" you can't be right.
randy

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 Mar 27, 2009
Im sure he was just trying to turn his life around when he got caught. His Momma say "no way this was my son, my baby, he was a good boy and was framed"
Rodney

Kalamazoo, MI

#21 Mar 27, 2009
Can't we all just get along?
Just Me

Southfield, MI

#22 Mar 27, 2009
These comments on race and blacks against whites isn't what this article is about. It is about innocent people being robbed by some stupid idiotic loser. I was one of the victims of the Alpine roberries. I was robbed in December and even at this point I am suspicious of any person. I don't care if they are black, white, yellow or purple. The man that robbed me took away more than money...he took away my sense of security. I don't like this feeling of not trusting people but until times change and the community makes an effort to clean up the area around Alpine, I won't let my guard down. I was a victim once but never again.
taz girl

Loveland, CO

#23 Mar 27, 2009
Just glad the person was finally caught before he really hurt somebody. At least one criminal is of the streets...
annonymous

Utica, MI

#24 Mar 27, 2009
I,too, have been the victim of robberies in my home, and my husbnd was the victim of a random act of violence. The crap people do to each other knows no skin color.
Just Me wrote:
These comments on race and blacks against whites isn't what this article is about. It is about innocent people being robbed by some stupid idiotic loser. I was one of the victims of the Alpine roberries. I was robbed in December and even at this point I am suspicious of any person. I don't care if they are black, white, yellow or purple. The man that robbed me took away more than money...he took away my sense of security. I don't like this feeling of not trusting people but until times change and the community makes an effort to clean up the area around Alpine, I won't let my guard down. I was a victim once but never again.
GR mom

Colorado Springs, CO

#25 Mar 27, 2009
Just Me-you are right money can be replaced ,but i don't think you can get over the security feeling . Everyone should keep thier guard up ,because i have a strong feeling it is going to get alot worse this summer.I am so glad they caught this guy,you go DETECTIVES great job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Open carry' leader says convention authority f... Apr '16 RushFan666 1
News Like father, like son: Gang violence sends man ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Who 1
News Pine Rest psychologist arrested for child sex c... (Apr '08) Jul '15 Who 82
News 21-year-old pleads guilty to raping pregnant wo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Beenyt 1
News Shaggy the Dog Finally Captured in Grand Rapids (Mar '15) Mar '15 Gville Jim 2
News Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 duh 3
News Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gville Jim 2
More from around the web