Kent County wants plaintiffs' real na...

Kent County wants plaintiffs' real names in case involving marriage...

There are 30 comments on the MLive.com story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Kent County wants plaintiffs' real names in case involving marriage.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

The attorney for Kent County Clerk Mary Hollinrake said two couples who accused her office of denying marriage licenses because of a lack of Social Security numbers should be identified by their real names in a lawsuit, not pseudonyms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#22 Jul 1, 2010
92 orlando wrote:
Your country? Shut up man this ain't your country ,whats u do for it? Just complain like a lil bitch. We out us u ain't shit. Just. To rember ur history this country belong to the indian's so u get out of here, where urn family origine come from Europe, exactly!!!
Being a LEGAL CITIZEN makes it our country. Illegal means just that and coming here illegally is a slap in the face to the countless thousand of hispanics and all others who went through the time and trouble to do it the right way. And that includes learning to speak and write English something which you appear to need a few lessons on yourself. And stop with the text messaging acronyms.

And yes my family comes from Germany and Poland but they all did it LEGALLY. f you would bother to learn where the Indians came from you would know that they migrated here as well. This country belongs to people who are born here or come here legally and no one else. Anyone else is just an invader and a squatter. You should read up on history and find out what really happened in Europe before you start trying to compare us to other nations. Everyone want to come here because it is one of the greatest nations on earth. Get a clue!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#23 Jul 1, 2010
92 orlando wrote:
Your country? Shut up man this ain't your country ,whats u do for it? Just complain like a lil bitch. We out us u ain't shit. Just. To rember ur history this country belong to the indian's so u get out of here, where urn family origine come from Europe, exactly!!!
Got a problem with my ancestors? Dig them up and deport them. I have a birth certificate that says I was born in this country and I am an American citizen. Can you say the same?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24 Jul 2, 2010
Stop Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
oh come on i hate it when people say we or us the tax payers, did you know that an illegal gets a # from IRS so they can do their tax come on i know way to many illegals who do their tax and i know few that dont but thats cause they dont work for a company they are out there doing any kind of job to earn some cash so they can support their kids
I don’t know why you hate tax payers? A good dog should not bite the hand that feeds him, and YES, we the TAX PAYERS, have the rights to know where our money is going.
Since you know so many illegals, why you didn’t report them to the authorities? They broke the federal law and it is a crime to be illegal in this country? It is your civil duties to defend America !
FYI..I know that illegal can get # from IRS to file tax return. The question how many illegals are doing it?
I am wondering….How many illegals go to the emergency rooms and pay the for the charges? How many anchor babies are born here every year and we the tax payers have to pay for the hospital bill, food stamp, section 8 housing..etc… Enough is enough…….ILLEGALS do more harm to our country than good.
Pancho

Fort Morgan, CO

#25 Jul 2, 2010
You Gringos should give us Texas, New mexico, Arizona and California. We are almost majority there now. We should get a little cash to get us going and we won't bother you for a while until we multiply or need more handouts.

“Changes in Latitude...”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#26 Jul 2, 2010
Stop Racism wrote:
first of all we work our ass off and support our fam and we aint the ones on welfare like ya are.
we have jobs because we do what you cant do or because ya are afraid to get your nails dirty or to get sun burn and we work harder thats why employers rather hired illegals than ya because we dont complain like ya do we just do the job
and for people like you this nation is turning to be just like Germany
try to put your self on the shoes of an illegal, what they do to cross the border and to live like a normal human being here in the US. think about what they go through that you dont go through
"Before you speak, think -Is it necessary? Is it true? Is it kind? Will it hurt anyone? Will it improve on the silence?" - Sri Sathya Sai Baba
We aren't afraid of work, fool - but we simply won't do it for slave wages. We are accustomed to a better quality of life that three families living in a one-family home. Jeesh...16 year old kids can't find work because the jobs are filled by folks that don't have the skills to do anything better. Go home already! My kid needs a job!

“Changes in Latitude...”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#27 Jul 2, 2010
that - than! Sorry!

“Changes in Latitude...”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#28 Jul 2, 2010
Pancho wrote:
You Gringos should give us Texas, New mexico, Arizona and California. We are almost majority there now. We should get a little cash to get us going and we won't bother you for a while until we multiply or need more handouts.
Pancho, if we actually gave it to you, you'd still be crawling across the border! It wouldn't matter how much of the southwest we gave to you. You need the tax dollars to subsidize your sorry @sses.

Since: Jun 09

Brooklyn NY

#29 Jul 2, 2010
Roberto, maria zapata rodriguez mendez mendoza espinosa garcia do you take Lupe durango enchilada chiuaua rodriguez zapata garcia espinosa cardona to be your illegal alien wife?
Law is law GTFO go home and complain before you drop anchor (s)...
sniper

Salt Lake City, UT

#30 Jul 2, 2010
Stop Racism wrote:
first of all we work our ass off and support our fam and we aint the ones on welfare like ya are.
we have jobs because we do what you cant do or because ya are afraid to get your nails dirty or to get sun burn and we work harder thats why employers rather hired illegals than ya because we dont complain like ya do we just do the job
and for people like you this nation is turning to be just like Germany
try to put your self on the shoes of an illegal, what they do to cross the border and to live like a normal human being here in the US. think about what they go through that you dont go through
"Before you speak, think -Is it necessary? Is it true? Is it kind? Will it hurt anyone? Will it improve on the silence?" - Sri Sathya Sai Baba
You are a lier and soon will be deported
sniper

Salt Lake City, UT

#31 Jul 2, 2010
92 orlando wrote:
Your country? Shut up man this ain't your country ,whats u do for it? Just complain like a lil bitch. We out us u ain't shit. Just. To rember ur history this country belong to the indian's so u get out of here, where urn family origine come from Europe, exactly!!!
Your ancestors came from Spain allso a part of Europe so get back Jack.Mexicans are not some Magical people that just poof all of the sudden apeered in Mexico.Unless you are 100% Yacky , Or aztec or one of the other Mexican tribes you are European to so shut the F**k up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Open carry' leader says convention authority f... Apr '16 RushFan666 1
News Like father, like son: Gang violence sends man ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Who 1
News Pine Rest psychologist arrested for child sex c... (Apr '08) Jul '15 Who 82
News 21-year-old pleads guilty to raping pregnant wo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Beenyt 1
News Shaggy the Dog Finally Captured in Grand Rapids (Mar '15) Mar '15 Gville Jim 2
News Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 duh 3
News Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gville Jim 2
More from around the web