Courtroom fight breaks out at sentencing for Keishawn Mann, 13, for murder of mom's boyfriend

Aug 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

A courtroom fight between family of a 13-year-old murderer and family of the victim, who was the boyfriend of the teen's mother, overshadowed a potential life sentence for Keishawn Mann today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Jack Mehoff

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Is anyone really surprised. Where do they get those ridiculous manes? Lock that little bastard up forever and make sure this animal never gets out.

“Knocking at your Door”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

"chaotic and threatening" home environment

"Even his mother admitted that there were times that she thought Mr. Stokes would possibly kill her or Keishawn," the therapist wrote.

"If" This was the case.... What the heck was this mother thinking keeping her children in this home.

Does make me wonder if the boy is telling the truth. No records of police calls? Someone usually ends up calling the police.

“Lucky”

Since: Sep 08

Charm City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

I can't quite figure this one out either. I don't feel completely convinced that this is a case of violence breeding violence or if there is some covering up going on. There is just something about this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••