History Mystery: Body of Confederate ...

History Mystery: Body of Confederate soldier is buried in Green Ridge Cemetery

There are 1 comment on the Kenosha News story from Feb 1, 2010, titled History Mystery: Body of Confederate soldier is buried in Green Ridge Cemetery. In it, Kenosha News reports that:

The last History Mystery question: What former member of the Confederate Army is buried in Kenosha's Green Ridge Cemetery? The answer: His name was William C. McDoniel, and he is the only Confederate soldier buried in Kenosha with full military honors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kenosha News.

GunnyRed

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2010
So... once a copy of the original "birth certificate" Obama mentions being in his possession on page 26 of "Dreams of My Father" and the actual Occidental College records get released the question of Obama's eligibility will finally be answered. That'll be great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wisconsin Village Ex-President Gets 12 Years Fo... (Sep '11) Tue Crazy Uncle 2
Rose Ann Kranski Obituary Dec 4 Kranski Obit 1
News Assault charges: Former Village President of Si... (Nov '09) Aug '17 going to heaven 39
Kenosha County Arrest Records and Criminal Mu... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Riley 2
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
More from around the web