Sexually transmitted diseases on the rise

Jul 5, 2010 Full story: Kenosha News 12

Sexually transmitted diseases, especially among teenagers, are on the rise in Kenosha County.

Full Story
ZZ Top

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Not Surprised,,, look at all the scum Kenosha has now a days!

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#2 Jul 5, 2010
from the linked story...
"Reflecting national trends, chlamydia and gonorrhea affected local African-Americans at a far greater rate than any other racial group. The diseases were 12 to 38 times more prevalent in African-Americans compared with whites.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea rates among local blacks have increased by 10.9 percent and 54.5 percent compared with a 17.7 percent decrease and 11.9 percent increase for whites, all respectively, over the last six years, according to Brown.

...lol....

(why don't white men find black women attractive?.....DUH!!!!)

"Causes of higher disease rates in minority communities are difficult to pinpoint, according to Perry-Brye. She said, rather, there are many factors, from the lack of access to health care, education about sexually transmitted diseases, funding for programs and even cultural taboos that can stand in the way of prevention."

Uhhh.....NOOOO....it's quite easy, actually.
Feral jungle creatures eat, sleep, and breed.
Period.
It's they NAY-CHA.
baboon face

Prescott Valley, AZ

#3 Jul 5, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
from the linked story...
"Reflecting national trends, chlamydia and gonorrhea affected local African-Americans at a far greater rate than any other racial group. The diseases were 12 to 38 times more prevalent in African-Americans compared with whites.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea rates among local blacks have increased by 10.9 percent and 54.5 percent compared with a 17.7 percent decrease and 11.9 percent increase for whites, all respectively, over the last six years, according to Brown.
...lol....
(why don't white men find black women attractive?.....DUH!!!!)
"Causes of higher disease rates in minority communities are difficult to pinpoint, according to Perry-Brye. She said, rather, there are many factors, from the lack of access to health care, education about sexually transmitted diseases, funding for programs and even cultural taboos that can stand in the way of prevention."
Uhhh.....NOOOO....it's quite easy, actually.
Feral jungle creatures eat, sleep, and breed.
Period.
It's they NAY-CHA.
dats whys we rubs our bodies down wtf cow piss and peanutbutta first before sex ands we homies dont had dat prublem likes dem damned white devbles, cheeeeeeeeet
Lydia

Zion, IL

#4 Jul 15, 2010
Oh..........Lydia, lydia, the girl with clamydia.
Sing with me people.
Diseased Black Man

Pacific Grove, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2010
where is KANOSHA COUNTY?

I want to go join da Partay!!!!!
Johnny B

San Leandro, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2010
becuase blacks are dirty garbage with no self respect what so ever.
Baboons buddy

Iron Station, NC

#7 Jul 15, 2010
I loved that baboon face, you simply told it like it is. If a stupid kneeger would get off this racist shit, wipe his ass and clean up, things would be better for him. The real answer is to go back to where in the hell they came from!!!
ATTENTION: A new flight called THe COON EXPRESS will be boarding for Africa, all aboard!!!!
baboon face

AOL

#8 Jul 16, 2010
Baboons buddy wrote:
I loved that baboon face, you simply told it like it is. If a stupid kneeger would get off this racist shit, wipe his ass and clean up, things would be better for him. The real answer is to go back to where in the hell they came from!!!
ATTENTION: A new flight called THe COON EXPRESS will be boarding for Africa, all aboard!!!!
i got a peanutbutta spaceship that flies to mars soon as dem damned crackas gibs it back

“Just saying how I feel”

Since: Jun 10

Los Angeles/Paso Robles Ca.

#9 Jul 16, 2010
Baboons buddy wrote:
you go home too "white American" what you forgot your stupid ass family came here on a boat too
baboon face

AOL

#10 Jul 16, 2010
Elieazer wrote:
<quoted text> you go home too "white American" what you forgot your stupid ass family came here on a boat too
are you getting buttramned in prison now buckwheat?
THE QUAKER OAT CRACKER

Buckeye, AZ

#11 Jul 16, 2010
baboon face wrote:
<quoted text>dats whys we rubs our bodies down wtf cow piss and peanutbutta first before sex ands we homies dont had dat prublem likes dem damned white devbles, cheeeeeeeeet
Typicial trailer cracker talk LOL

“Just saying how I feel”

Since: Jun 10

Los Angeles/Paso Robles Ca.

#12 Jul 16, 2010
baboon face wrote:
<quoted text>are you getting buttramned in prison now buckwheat?
No I didn't have to go to jail cause I'm not a dumb ass did you go to jail?
Are you mad at Black people for something they did to you?

Did you need therapy because of what they did to you?

either way go back to Europe genius

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 what 1
Intruders Fatally Shoot Man in Kenosha County (Oct '09) Dec '12 jake 26
Assault charges: Former Village President of Si... (Nov '09) Dec '12 Family member of ... 38
More from around the web