Sanctuary Policy Leads To Woman's Murder

Full story: Judicial Watch
In the latest casualty resulting from a law enforcement agency's don't-ask-don't-tell immigration policy, an illegal alien with an extensive criminal record killed a woman after being arrested and released by several different police departments. Read more
Unbelievable

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2010
Protecting the so-called rights of illegal alien border jumpers is not acceptable. This situation is out of control!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 11, 2010
ButHeWasAHardWorkerWhoPaidTaxe s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
News Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 what 1
News Intruders Fatally Shoot Man in Kenosha County (Oct '09) Dec '12 jake 26
News Assault charges: Former Village President of Si... (Nov '09) Dec '12 Family member of ... 38
More from around the web