Police: Kenosha bank robber's bomb is a fake

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Police: Kenosha bank robber's bomb is a fake. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police say a man who used a fake bomb to rob a Kenosha bank remains at large. Authorities say the man walked into the MI Bank and demanded money from a teller.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bootsontheroad

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 13, 2010
With what is going on n the world, I think we may see more of this. The bomb threat, not the bank robberies. Of course with the economy, we may see more bank robberies also.
ICABOD CRANE

Plymouth, MN

#2 Jan 13, 2010
when he is caught he should be charged with kidnapping as well,and false imprisonment.terrorist threats,oh the list can go on and on.

“Relax. It's just the internet.”

Since: May 08

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 13, 2010
Great, now we have to ban briefcases :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
News Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 what 1
News Intruders Fatally Shoot Man in Kenosha County (Oct '09) Dec '12 jake 26
More from around the web