Kenosha officials investigate death o...

Kenosha officials investigate death of girl, 17

There are 35 comments on the Leader-Telegram story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Kenosha officials investigate death of girl, 17. In it, Leader-Telegram reports that:

Kenosha police are investigating the death of a 17-year-old girl. Authorities say the teen was found unresponsive in her home over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Leader-Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#21 May 21, 2009
There's more that I know, but, there is an on-going investigation and I've said too much already.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#22 May 21, 2009
Oh yeah, one more thing...it's not like it's private or anything...

At the end of Amanda's funeral service, which I did not attend, one of Amanda's friends reported that he had to make his way out of the place because several...many...ALOT...suppos edly "the whole room" pulled out their lighters and lit up joints! He was disgusted by it, considering, if not for other reasons, the most likely cause of her death was drugs. While still not sure if he should be believed...that sounded crazy, but, he wasn't really known to lie...another friend stopped over and reported that SHE and the others "THE WHOLE ROOM LIT UP" at the end of the service, IN THE ROOM, IN THE FUNERAL HOME... AS A TRIBUTE TO AMANDA!

WHAT CLASS!!! MAKES ME HAVE A PAIN IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH WHEN I THINK ABOUT THAT. And the Mom and Dad blame the other girl, who WAS Pee-Tested and questioned for hours, and her test came back to show that she only had her own prescription meds in her system.
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#23 May 21, 2009
Good God, that never happened. That is complete and total BS. You nasty old biddy spreading around crap like that. Go back to the hospital you need more meds.
You just make up crap in your head and then you think it's true.
Your the only person in this thread that has said anything rotten about this poor child. How do you even sleep at night. Your insane.
Lisa

El Paso, TX

#24 May 21, 2009
Knowledge_is_Power1 wrote:
There's more that I know, but, there is an on-going investigation and I've said too much already.
Thats the ONLY thing you have said that anyone with any common sense, not to mention TACT, that was appropriate or that I agreed with. I guess you just can't help yourself, but you really need to work on knowing when to shut your trap.....

Wow, that really was way too much information shared. I don't think anyone needed to hear all of that. Wouldn't it have been better (and a lot nicer) to simply say that there were some sort of drugs involved?? People here need to know that Kenosha has an ENORMOUS heroin problem (I don't know if that is the case here and I won't pretend to know). But, I do know that there has been multiple heroin deaths in Kenosha over the past few months, including at least 6 in a 2 week span alone.

This drug is killing people, and the VERY YOUNG are especially vulnerable, as they have low tolerance to these strong narcotics.(not to mention kids thinking they are invincible) Parents, please talk to your kids about drugs and warn them that this drug especially needs to be avoided at all cost. THERE IS ONLY 2 WAYS OUT OF USING HEROIN, ONE IS JAIL AND THE OTHER IS DEATH. Be careful out there.,

This family has gone thru far too much all ready (an if you haven't suffered such a loss, you couldn't even BEGIN to truly comprehend this agony) I am glad that MOST people here are having enough decency to give this family the privacy, respect, and heart felt condolences they deserve. My heart breaks with theirs, an may Amanda rest in sweet slumber.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#26 May 22, 2009
Pinky,

You're a clueless TWIT! You have NO IDEA what happened, which you also proved by asking "what happened!" IT HAPPENED! You're the biggest idiot on here!

Lisa,

NOT TOO MUCH INFO! And WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT NICER?...OR WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COMMON SENSE?

THE FACTS ARE, HER FATHER IS A DRUNK AND A DRUG ADDICT WHO DRIVES ON OUR STREETS THAT WAY!!! WHAT IN THE HECK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU???

I would think that YOU, of ALL people would take issue with THAT!

And, this DRUNK is calling a 16/17 year old girl calling her a killer, daily! In the meantime, HE DID ALLOW HER TO DRINK AND SMOKE POT AT HIS HOUSE (NOT HER MOTHER'S HOUSE...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WENT ON THERE)... BECAUSE THIS FATHER WANTED TO BE HER FRIEND, I SUPPOSE, AND NOT A PARENT!!!

Why did I have to provide the info? BECAUSE THE KIDS IN OUR TOWN ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES...DYING, WAY TOO YOUNG, AND IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT THE ADULTS/PARENTS IN THIS TOWN START PAYING MORE ATTENTION!!!
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#27 May 22, 2009
Lisa,

I'm just curious...

IF THIS DRUNK DRIVER KILLS SOMEONE ON THE STREETS DUE TO HIS DRUNK DRIVER, DO WE SAY "Oh well, he's suffered enough???"
Lisa

El Paso, TX

#28 May 22, 2009
See, the thing with you and what you post may be difficult for you to understand or acknowledge. The things you tend to post are based on emotion which you present as fact. Much of it is exaggerated, embellished gossip that may be partially true, but is far from being the WHOLE STORY. I know this because you have done it with me so very often. For example, when you first "met" me online I was in treatment for opiate addiction. I became addicted to narcotic pain meds after a series of fractures and bone surgery. I was prescribed to high doses of opiates and simply could not detox, in fact it became a horrible addiction. So, finally I admitted to myself, my family, and my employer that I had a problem and sought treatment. Because I was on methadone, you ASSUMED and publicly published that I had a HEROIN addiction, which was NOT true. You have often attempted to use this information to hurt me, but since I admit what IS true, your "truth" holds little weight.

You never had FIRST HAND knowledge of what I had going on, and you only knew very little of what was factual based on second hand knowledge, also called GOSSIP. I sure never gave you any info, heck I never gave you any real info about who I am or what goes on in my life or the lives of my family. Yet you sure think you know all about us. Odd..... I am led to believe that is what is happening here. I don't base this idea only on this one example I shared, but on a variety of things you have continually printed on this forum and in other online places which you try to present as FACTS, but are FAR FROM IT. You take bits and pieces of what you are told, coupled with what you "discover" by snooping about in whatever ways you can. I could probably come up with literally dozens of examples from my own dealings with you to prove this point, but why should I?

In this case, which really has NOTHING to do with me, or with you for that matter, it would be better served to post what is actually known to be true than to make all of these inferences as to what sort of people the parents of this girl may or may not be. Unless you have seen this man fall down drunk or shooting up you have little basis to present these things as fact. IT IS LIBELOUS.

I just wish you'd chill, try to absorb what I am saying, and be mindful of what your words may be adding to the situation. If any of what you say is true it would be appropriate if it was dealt wit by the authorities, instead of you publicly branding this man as the cause for his own child's demise.(as you have also suggested in my childs death)

I don't expect any of this to sink in for you, but hope others can take something positive away from it. I am done now. Sorry for the long rant....but, I know HER reply will be much wordier, lol
Lisa

El Paso, TX

#29 May 22, 2009
I just noticed you actually said, and I quote "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WENT ON THERE)"

Then why are you posting all of these accusations???
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#30 May 22, 2009
It will never sink in to her. She just does not "get it".
The whole story about the funeral is complete BS. Her second hand info is crap.
She was just looking for a way to degrade and hurt this family even more.
Thats just nasty.
KiP i S tArDeD

Terre Haute, IN

#31 May 22, 2009
What a freakin psychopath, I hope you know KIP that you are breaking the law here and probably more than one. This person needs to be notified so he can decide whether or not to press charges, i know i would.

Woman you need to learn when to keep it to yourself or be prepared to face the legal consequences of your actions.

You are the reason that those of us around before the WWW still shiver when we think of the September that never ended,(Eternal September). When all the n00b morons were able to access the Internets with no knowledge of the etiquette or technology behind it. You should be ashamed of yourself as you, and people like you, are degrading the quality of the internet for the rest of us. Every single post you write is further proof that not everyone should be allowed to use the web.

People like you make me miss the days of BBS boards and gopher sites...
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#32 May 24, 2009
You people are the morons! I am breaking NO LAWS! What I state ARE facts! What I said Lisa was that I did not know what goes on at HER MOTHER'S HOUSE!!! Her father lives blocks away and she spent much time there, especially weekends, as well as another place where she'd babysit in exchange for alcohol and a place to have parties with other teens, as well as guys in their twenties and even their thirties!!!

Lisa, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FINALLY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A HEROINE ADDICTION, AND NOT JUST OFF OF WORK FOR A BAD BACK, AFTER A CERTAIN OTHER SOMEBODY HAD TOLD ME THE SAME, BUT I BELIEVED IT WHEN IT CAME FROM YOUR MOUTH!

You can post what you want here, and I know you'll be believed, because everyone here, or most, are too naive or stupid to see the truth for what it is!

I'm sick of "Parents" acting like their kids friends instead of like parents! They show their kids that it's all okay to do drugs, and that NO AUTHORITY should have the RIGHT to stop them! Their attitudes about authority in front of their kids is disgusting and ends up being detrimental to the kids safety and well-being in the end. Then they act shocked when their kid dies as a result of drugs or alcohol!

THE MAN IS A DRUNK!!! THE HISTORY IS THERE! I AM NOT MAKING UP A THING!!

Lisa, you will pick on ANYTHING I say, and Pinky, well, she isn't even worth my time! It's so obvious she doesn't have any kids, as she is the most naive one here...and calling me an "old biddy" kind of gave that away! Yeah, I'm OLD.

I NEVER PRETENDED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIFE, LISA! I KNOW WHAT YOU TOLD ME, WHAT YOU'VE POSTED IN VARIOUS PLACES, WHAT YOUR MOTHER HAS POSTED, AND WHAT SOMEONE ELSE COMPLAINED TO ME ABOUT. GRANTED, THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. EXCEPT WHEN THERE'S PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, LIKE PHOTOS, AND OTHER STUFF, WELL, THAT PRETTY MUCH SPELLS IT OUT.

And, as for you, KIT, YOU'RE A FREAKING IDIOT! YOU'RE THE PSYCHOPATH...AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL, BUT WHAT YOU DO EVERYDAY IS ILLEGAL! WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN YOUR PAST WAS ILLEGAL! YOU SHOULD REALLY NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE WEB, AS IT'S BEEN A GREAT RESOURCE FOR YOU IN ALL THE WORST, MOST DISGUSTING WAYS!

K.I.T. GET A FREAKING LIFE ALREADY!!!
KiP iS tArDeD

Terre Haute, IN

#33 May 24, 2009
Knowledge_is_Power1 wrote:
You people are the morons! I am breaking NO LAWS! What I state ARE facts! What I said Lisa was that I did not know what goes on at HER MOTHER'S HOUSE!!! Her father lives blocks away and she spent much time there, especially weekends, as well as another place where she'd babysit in exchange for alcohol and a place to have parties with other teens, as well as guys in their twenties and even their thirties!!!
Lisa, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FINALLY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A HEROINE ADDICTION, AND NOT JUST OFF OF WORK FOR A BAD BACK, AFTER A CERTAIN OTHER SOMEBODY HAD TOLD ME THE SAME, BUT I BELIEVED IT WHEN IT CAME FROM YOUR MOUTH!
You can post what you want here, and I know you'll be believed, because everyone here, or most, are too naive or stupid to see the truth for what it is!
I'm sick of "Parents" acting like their kids friends instead of like parents! They show their kids that it's all okay to do drugs, and that NO AUTHORITY should have the RIGHT to stop them! Their attitudes about authority in front of their kids is disgusting and ends up being detrimental to the kids safety and well-being in the end. Then they act shocked when their kid dies as a result of drugs or alcohol!
THE MAN IS A DRUNK!!! THE HISTORY IS THERE! I AM NOT MAKING UP A THING!!
Lisa, you will pick on ANYTHING I say, and Pinky, well, she isn't even worth my time! It's so obvious she doesn't have any kids, as she is the most naive one here...and calling me an "old biddy" kind of gave that away! Yeah, I'm OLD.
I NEVER PRETENDED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIFE, LISA! I KNOW WHAT YOU TOLD ME, WHAT YOU'VE POSTED IN VARIOUS PLACES, WHAT YOUR MOTHER HAS POSTED, AND WHAT SOMEONE ELSE COMPLAINED TO ME ABOUT. GRANTED, THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. EXCEPT WHEN THERE'S PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, LIKE PHOTOS, AND OTHER STUFF, WELL, THAT PRETTY MUCH SPELLS IT OUT.
And, as for you, KIT, YOU'RE A FREAKING IDIOT! YOU'RE THE PSYCHOPATH...AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL, BUT WHAT YOU DO EVERYDAY IS ILLEGAL! WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN YOUR PAST WAS ILLEGAL! YOU SHOULD REALLY NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE WEB, AS IT'S BEEN A GREAT RESOURCE FOR YOU IN ALL THE WORST, MOST DISGUSTING WAYS!
K.I.T. GET A FREAKING LIFE ALREADY!!!
It's called libel you reject from the funny farm. You cannot legally make outlandish written accusations without proof. That is illegal tho you do not seem to have the mental capacity to discern the difference.

Again, i am not John. As a mater of fact i have researched your accusations and completely agree with you on that one point. EVERYONE lies, everyone breaks a law here and there. People change and is not possible that in his youth he made some mistakes which he now regrets? Do you not have the ability to forgive and forget? What a hate filled life you live.
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#34 May 24, 2009
Gosh, you sure do mention me in your posts alot. LOL
If I am not worth your time why do you always show up in threads I start?
Nosiy? Stupid? Mean? Nuts?.....yep your all those things.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#35 May 26, 2009
I didn't come on here until this story. I hadn't come on this site, posting anywhere in MONTHS, until this story...because IT WAS PERSONAL! It just so happens you posted first.

THAT WOULD BE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE! YOU ARE PATHETIC, PINKY! IF ANYONE IS A MAJOR GOSSIP QUEEN, IT'S YOU!!! GET A FREAKING LIFE ALREADY! YOU'RE ON HERE DAILY! I'LL BE GONE AGAIN, AS THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR ME. JUST NAIVE, BORED, PATHETIC, INEXPERIENCED WASTES!

K.I.T. I NEVER SAID YOU WERE JOHN! But, you should do take my posts PERSONAL, considering they have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

There is NO LIBEL HERE! That man is charged with, and will be found guilty of, his 2nd DUI! That makes him a selfish ASS! Also, there were pics up on her Myspace of her and her Daddy, both drunk or high, with friends and alcohol all over the place. Those pics have been taken down, as she knew she was being watched. They were up for months, though.

I won't say anymore. As I said in the start, I knew that Pinky wouldn't believe me. None of you do. The only reason is because you CHOOSE NOT TO because for YOU it's PERSONAL! YOU HATE ME, SO YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH! THAT'S PATHETIC, AND I'M REALLY SICK OF PATHETIC, BLIND, OR SUPPOSEDLY BLIND, PARENTS PLAYING STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR KIDS AND THEIR ACTIVITIES!!!

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR KIDS! PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR FRIENDS! PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR BOYFRIENDS AND THEIR GIRLFRIENDS! KNOW THAT IF YOUR TEEN KIDS ARE HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS WHO ARE IN THEIR TWENTIES OR THIRTIES, SOMETHING IS GOING ON THAT IS NOT LEGAL OR NOT RIGHT!!!

QUIT BEING IGNORANT PARENTS AND START BEING PARENTS, NOT YOUR KID'S BUDDIES!!! PAY ATTENTION AND SET LIMITS, AND ARGUE WITH YOUR KIDS IF THEY DISAGREE...TO A POINT...THEN PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN!!! QUIT LETTING YOUR KIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, IN OR OUT OF YOUR HOME, JUST BECAUSE IT'S EASIER!

I'm done!!!
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#36 May 29, 2009
Mendota says you better get back there.
HAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assault charges: Former Village President of Si... (Nov '09) Aug 2 going to heaven 39
Kenosha County Arrest Records and Criminal Mu... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Riley 2
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
More from around the web