Kenosha officials investigate death o...

Kenosha officials investigate death of girl, 17

There are 35 comments on the Leader-Telegram story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Kenosha officials investigate death of girl, 17. In it, Leader-Telegram reports that:

Kenosha police are investigating the death of a 17-year-old girl. Authorities say the teen was found unresponsive in her home over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Leader-Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Apr 29, 2009
My what a sad time for that whole family. Does anyone know what happen to her? So young to just die in her sleep.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#2 May 8, 2009
If I told you, YOU wouldn't believe me, anyway! 17 year old girls don't just die in their sleep!

And, it is all very, very sad...and maddening!
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#3 May 10, 2009
Weekend pass?

Do you know her? I bet not. ;)
Hugh Girrod

El Paso, TX

#4 May 11, 2009
Pinky wrote:
Weekend pass?
Do you know her? I bet not. ;)
I don't see any mention of a weekend pass. I think you made a mistake.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#5 May 11, 2009
I think you're all fricken immature and gossip mongers and don't even care about this girl!!! Yes, I knew her!!!...or at least my child did!

But, none you really care anyway! ALL you care about is frequenting sites like this, looking for people and issues to SLAM!

The girl who was with her is also like my second daughter! She is going through HELL right now, and no one cares about that, either!

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! NO LIVES OF YOUR OWN THAT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY...SO, INSTEAD YOU JUST SPEND ALL OF YOUR TIME SWIGGING YOUR BEER, WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH FOR SOMEONE TO SAY...ANYTHING!!!...ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN PICK APART, TRASH, SLAM, NO MATTER WHO YOU HURT, AND NO MATTER WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH, WHO IS LYING, WHO IS FULL OF CRAP, WHO IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, OR WHATEVER. EITHER WAY, NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY REAL FULFILLING LIVES! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE STILL HERE, JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY, AND I ONLY CHOOSE TO COME AROUND WHEN I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR.

YOU ALL PRETTY MUCH SUCK AND SO DO YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC LIVES, AND IT'S REALLY YOU THAT I FEEL SORRY FOR!

Yes, I knew this girl, more than you did, and I have been close enough to see what her death is doing to the ones who loved HER!!!

But, NONE OF YOU really care about any of THAT! You only care about trashing people you don't even know!

Have another DRINK!!!
KiP iZ TaRdEd

El Paso, TX

#6 May 11, 2009
KIP, you are the most pathetic, psychopathic person i have encountered on the internet. No one here "slammed" anyone you sub-human gutter sludge. I once called you a troll on this forum but i was wrong. A troll cruises the forums and rips people apart for pleasure i think you actually believe the garbage you spew which makes you one crazy individual, or is it two crazy individuals, Sybil...

If you dislike us all so much, by the way the feeling is mutual, then stop coming here, it is that simple. BUT YOU WOULD RATHER SUBJECT YOURSELF TO A WRITTEN LASHINGS BECAUSE YOU ENJOY IT. LOOK I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO, ISNT IT ANNOYING? WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE FACE TO FACE DO YOU YELL CONSTANTLY? DUMBASS DRAMA QUEEN!

Really just go away and never come back, nothing would make us happier. I seriously cannot believe people like you are allowed to breed..
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#7 May 11, 2009
Hugh Girrod wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any mention of a weekend pass. I think you made a mistake.
No mistake. My weekend pass was in reference to the other poster here "Knowledge_is_Pow er1" or also as we refer to her "Kip". She is a head case and pops up on every thread and rants on and on and makes it all about her. She hijacks every thread and claims to know everyone. You know the type....a real loony tune.
I heard she had finally checked her self in at Mendota, but I guess she is out now on a weekend pass.
Kip does not know anyone involved in this girls life at all. She is just trying to make herself more important then she really is.

Has anyone else heard what might have happened to this young lady? I have not seen any other news stories about her. I think it's a terrable loss.
You gotta be kidding

El Paso, TX

#8 May 11, 2009
Knowledge_is_Power1 wrote:
I think you're all fricken immature and gossip mongers ....
But, none you really care anyway! ALL you care about is frequenting sites like this, looking for people and issues to SLAM!
SAY...ANYTHING!!!...ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN PICK APART, TRASH, SLAM, NO MATTER WHO YOU HURT, AND NO MATTER WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH, WHO IS LYING, WHO IS FULL OF CRAP, WHO IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, OR WHATEVER. EITHER WAY, NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY REAL FULFILLING LIVES! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE STILL HERE, JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY, AND I ONLY CHOOSE TO COME AROUND WHEN I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR.
YOU ALL PRETTY MUCH SUCK AND SO DO YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC LIVES, AND IT'S REALLY YOU THAT I FEEL SORRY FOR!
But, NONE OF YOU really care about any of THAT! You only care about trashing people you don't even know!
Have another DRINK!!!
YOU have a lot of nerve on this one here KIP. If I remember correctly it was YOU who has so much enjoyment "slamming" others, and engaging in gossip. I didn't see anyone here doing any slamming of this girl, yet once again you join in and try to make yet another forum personal.

Get a life you freakin retard.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#9 May 18, 2009
I came on here and spoke about a couple of people that I knew about, that were con-artists, and that would do anything to make a buck, including scam their own friends and family! I did not come on here looking to put down just anybody! I came on here looking for a completely different story, and instead found in the forums a person complaining about people that had also hurt myself, and many others, and I just started chiming in.

All of you kept it going! With your snide remarks, accusations, and claiming to know me! When I say "all of you," of course, I meant, all of John and Lisa's personalities!

Hello again, John and Lisa! So not nice to "see" you!

My point is, you people shouldn't ask questions about a young girl that you don't know, nor give a damn about!!! Instead, you use this site to try to piss off just about anybody who will let you, and put down ANYBODY who does not think like you!

YOU ALL MAKE SICK!!!...EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR PERSONALITIES!!!

No NEWS STORY for you steal here, J & L!!!

Just stay in your hovels!!

And, I NEVER tried to make this forum PERSONAL!

You're a friggen idiot! I hope you live a lot longer than you're suppose to...you should be in HELL for that long!

I tried to make a point and it worked!

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE TOTALLY ADDICTED TO DRAMA AND LUNACY!!! YOU ARE COMPLETELY BORED, DREADFUL PEOPLE, WITH BORING, DREADFUL LIVES!!!

Have fun with that!

Unless you have something nice to say, why YOU ALL just leave forums that are NOT PERSONAL TO YOU alone!!!
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#10 May 18, 2009
Every thread, huh, "PINKY"? Oh, I mean, LISA!!! Yeah, sure...every thread! You're a friggen bored, drunken, whino, drug addict idiot, too!!! I swear...GET YOUR EFFING FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

I haven't even been on here in months, until this story, which IS PERSONAL, but the FORUM IS NOT!...Yes, I came on here looking for a story about someone I knew... YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!

ALL YOU CAN SAY IS THAT YOU'RE BORED, and PITIFUL, SICK IN THE HEAD, because God Forbid YOU should EVER NOT reply to a comment or STIR UP TROUBLE!!!

If anybody comments on every thread, it would be YOU!!!

YOU ARE TRULY PATHETIC! I'LL PRAY FOR YOUR MIND AND YOUR SOUL. YOUR BODY HAS NO HOPE, I'M SURE!
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#11 May 18, 2009
By the way, "PINKY"...it must really SUCK being YOUR HELL, huh???
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#12 May 18, 2009
Oh, and, one more thing, BITCH, you can keep saying all you want about weekend passes and checking in...you are doing nothing better than any slime would do! YOU ARE IMMATURE and most likely will be that until you die!

As for trying to be important! Knowing this girl does not make ANYONE IMPORTANT! You really are twisted. Don't like TV much, do you? You know how I know? YOU LIVE ON THIS SITE!

I will go wherever I choose to. I don't come on here often, because YOU SUCK! Most people here are just looking for 1 of 2 things...

#1 - to slam any innocent person that comes by.

#2 - to find the attention that they are NOT getting at home!

Poor YOU!
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#13 May 18, 2009
And, if ANYONE here NEEDS TO GET A LIFE...IT'S ALL OF YOU!!!

Have fun, SLIME-BUCKETS!!! That much hate that you all spew, that is inside of you, must really be tiring. Sunshine and fresh air are great for that.

I'm so glad that you all scared away any possible intelligent poster here.

Like I said...you just plain suck!
Scott George

United States

#14 May 19, 2009
KIP, your post above, post #2 on this topic added absolutely nothing to the conversation. Why even bother posting? You're wasting everyone's time by just saying: If I told you, YOU wouldn't believe me, anyway! 17 year old girls don't just die in their sleep!

What's the point in that? Someone's asking if anyone knew anything. You offered absolutely no help.
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#15 May 19, 2009
Holy smack! You went off your meds again I see. LOL.
I am not Lisa, I told you that before but in your state of mind you must have forgot. Lisa is a repectful poster so it's OK with me if you think I am her. ;)
I didn't see anyone slam this poor girl or her family except you. You know nothing about her or her family. Don't go around saying you do to try to get attention for yourself.
Go start a rant thread of your own and leave this one alone.
Lisa

El Paso, TX

#16 May 19, 2009
Wow. How I get thrown into yet another forum that ha absolutely nothing to do with me? One in which I offered not one tidbit of an opinion or comment one way or another? I VERY seldom look here, let alone post anything, and if I do, I acknowledge my identity very clearly.

Sheryl, none of these "personalities" is me. Simply because someone else notices your lunacy does not automatically mean it is John or me posting. Please get a hold of yourself sensibilities (if you have any) and stop dragging me into this mess.

Sorry to any other possible readers who have to continually be subject to this nonsense.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#17 May 21, 2009
Scott George,

My point was, none of you deserve to know, and even if I told you, none of you would believe me anyway. I came on here months ago to check out a story having nothing to do with JN or LL and instead I found a thread about them. I, still feeling the burn of their actions towards myself and my own child, let them have it, so to speak, and chose to use that time to warn this community against them. For that, I was ganged up on by people who do not even know them personally, as I did, and had never experienced any of the BS that I did while knowing them. People who have no idea, because they refuse to believe just how corrupt and evil HE really is, even without knowing him, or really knowing him.

Here, well, Pinky, I just do that to piss you off...I know how you to love for me to refer to you as Lisa, and since you chose to be such a wretched witch here, why not?

Lisa,

Funny, you claim you seldom come on here anymore, and yet here you are, defending yourself, and claiming that you are not them. Lisa, you just don't get that it's so obvious that it's either you, or one of your kids, or their friends. There are certain phrases or words or "nicknames" that you love to use, constantly, and it just totally gives you away every time!

Scott George, I don't care what you think anymore. It doesn't matter at this point.

Just like I said, she wouldn't believe me if I told her, and she has proven that. For that reason, I WILL GIVE HER NO INFORMATION! IT'S SIMPLY NOT HER BUSINESS, OR THE BUSINESS OF THAT RIDICULOUS SO-CALLED ONLINE NEWSPAPER! I have no reason to give any of you anything! And, no matter how much you provoke or taunt me, no matter how much you think you can get me "blurt it out," it's not happening.

I do NOT have to prove ANYTHING to you people!

I'm not the one that is on this site daily...I think it's all of you that need to GET A LIFE!!!

DRAMA...GOSSIP...NAME-CALLING. ..it's all you people know!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME...YOU NEVER WILL!!(yeah, I know, Pinky, you're very glad not to... BITE ME!)
Scott George

United States

#18 May 21, 2009
KIP you make no damn sense. If you don't want to share then way waste our time (the readers) with your garbage. Why come on here and say "If I told you, YOU wouldn't believe me, anyway!" What's the point of that???

What are you 10? Na Na I know something you don't know!

Basically that's all you're doing when you post garbage like that. If you have nothing to add to the topic then don't post.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#19 May 21, 2009
The facts are, I knew that no matter what I posted here, it wouldn't be believed.
The girl who was with Amanda that morning is my daughter's longest friend! Amanda was the girl's other best friend for 3 years now! That is how I knew the girl! I don't know her family, and didn't know that girl well. I did NOT allow my daughter to hang out at her home.
It's all very sad and tragic! I tell my kids all the time "In DEATH, there are NO Do-Overs!" These kids ALL think that they are INVINCIBLE!!! Well, they are NOT! This girl was in rehab in the previous year...she was gone for 6 months. She just got off of Supervision 3 weeks before she died. HOW DO YOU THINK SHE DIED??? And the parents, of course they are looking for someone to blame, so they blamed the other girl. Amanda was 17 years old...SHE WAS A BIG GIRL AND DID WHAT SHE WANTED TO DO!...NO SUPERVISION AT HOME!
It's funny that they should blame this other girl, though (and here's the part that you will think is so classic "KIP"...but, you're WRONG), as the Father is a TOTAL LOSER...COMPLETE DRUNK AND A POTHEAD (this would be why my daughter wasn't allowed over there), and he allowed his daughter to drink at home, his home, not the mother's as far as I know, and with friends in his home, and he is going through the courts right now with his 2nd DUI/Under the Influence of Pot while Driving!!!
Seems to me, it was a sickness that was possibly inherited by A.B. herself.
I would never want to make his pain worse, by blaming him to his face,(NO MATTER WHAT YOU ALL THINK) or I WOULD TELL HIM, TO HIS FACE, OR OVER THE PHONE, BECAUSE THE PSYCHO IS CALLING THE OTHER GIRL'S PHONE, LEAVING HER VOICEMAILS TELLING HER THAT SHE KILLED HIS DAUGHTER, WHILE HE'S COMPLETELY DRUNK!
Can ANY of you imagine being that girl, 16 years old, waking up to her best friend DEAD next to and trying desperately to resusitate her, screaming for help, and nobody would come, because they were all obviously still passed out from the night before?(Sorry, the Mom was at work, I believe. I believe they called her home. Of course, I wouldn't want to imagine what she was going through at that time, either.) But, the other girl, as I said, was like a 2nd daughter to ME, and I love her very much, and I saw her that day, she had been crying A LOT, and looked so sad and pitiful. I held her tight, and I told her that I loved her and that I was so sorry for what she had just gone through (really for what she was about to go through).
The other girl was believed, at that point, to be suicidal, and my daughter went over to stay at her house to console her and watch over her for 4 days, until the services were over on Wednesday, which the other girl was NOT allowed to attend! Talk about CRUEL! But, I get the parents side, too, even though I think the father is a waste! Even though the mother was horrible to the other girl...I still get their side of it. They are feeling the worst things that they could go through in life, I'm sure...Sad, Hopeless, Depressed, Frustrated, Angry, LOST...Lost without their little girl!
No matter what this girl did, the night before she died, she was a kid, a young woman, even, and they make mistakes. Unfortunately, these are the kinds of mistakes that NO ONE can fix!!
That's all I'm going to say.
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Marinette, WI

#20 May 21, 2009
Now you can go and use it on your ridiculous blog sites, because the Keno News only cares about a story when it first comes out...Oops...I mean, when they first find out about it! In this case, it was 4 days AFTER the event, and only because the parents put an OBIT in the paper! PATHETIC! I'm embarrassed to admit that Keno News is published in our town! Anyway, they NEVER do follow-ups...unless it has to do with Politics, a HUGE case, or regarding the schools (falls in w/Politics, though.)

I'm sure now that Pinky will have ball calling me all kinds of names, poking that stick at me, and claiming that I went ahead and defamed the girl and her family! Well, that other girl's life and possibly her mother's are at stake here, and they are FAMILY TO ME! If the "TRUTH" is going to come out, then the WHOLE "TRUTH" should come out!

Amanda was hanging with the WRONG kind of people, and doing things that were NOT right! In the world that Amanda lived in, there are/were a lot of dead KIDS! Just check out Myspace... at least 1/3 - 1/2 of her friends has a display name that includes "RIP - and then some dead friend's name." THAT IS WHY MY DAUGHTER WAS NOT ALLOWED TO HANG OUT THERE! Yes, it can happen ANYWHERE...IN ANY NEIGHBORHOOD...IN ANY TOWN or CITY... I'm just trying to point out, though, it can happen to anyone's kid!...It can happen to any one of our kids!! In the world that was Amanda's, it just happened a lot MORE!

There are parents who talk to their kids about this stuff, keep track of where their kids go, who they are hanging out with, etc.

There are parents who do not talk to their kids about this stuff, but, kind of keep track of what their kids are up to anyway.

There are parents who don't pay ANY attention to their kids, or really care what they are doing.

There are parents who BLINDLY TRUST their kids, because they believe that their kids are perfect angels.

THEN, THERE ARE PARENTS ARE GARBAGE AND PARTY WITH THEIR KIDS OR ENABLE THEIR CHILD'S ALCOHOL AND DRUG ADDICTIONS! SAD!!!

Go ahead, Pinky, say I'm lying...making it up...just to get attention. You're a complete MORON anyway! If you don't believe me, her autopsy report is suppose to be available in about 3-5 more weeks!

There's a new Memorial Page for Amanda on Myspace! MY DAUGHTER IS THE ONE WHO CREATED IT AND MAINTAINS IT!!!

I'm sure Lisa can understand, either way, what this family is going through. I'm sure she doesn't believe or feels that I shouldn't say the things that I am saying here. I feel it's very important, though. THIS SOCIETY HAS BEEN BLIND LONG ENOUGH! It's no different than what she was doing when reporting about the ITA suicides, etc., anyway. It's basically a Public Service Announcement.

HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR KID TODAY? SAY GOODNIGHT TO THEM EVERYNIGHT BEFORE BED? EAT DINNER WITH THEM? SPEND SOME KIND OF TIME WITH THEM, EACH WEEK, EVEN IF THEY ARE BUSY WITH THEIR TEEN LIVES? WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU TOLD THEM THAT YOU ARE PROUD OF THEM OR THAT YOU LOVE THEM?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenosha County Arrest Records and Criminal Mu... Oct '16 Riley 2
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
News Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 what 1
More from around the web