Authorities retrieve car from Lake Mi...

Authorities retrieve car from Lake Michigan near City of Kenosha

There are 57 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Jan 4, 2009, titled Authorities retrieve car from Lake Michigan near City of Kenosha. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

Authorities removed a car from Lake Michigan off the City of Kenosha on Sunday but did not find any bodies inside, according to the Kenosha County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Knowledge_is_Pow er1

Terre Haute, IN

#43 Mar 16, 2009
By the way, New Neighbor, thanks for the much more polite explanation!
k-town

El Paso, TX

#44 Mar 17, 2009
Rosebud wrote:
<quoted text>
A "little" confused? Nothing new there ....
Think about it KiP. Staci was raised in Kenosha. Since she graduated from Bradford, she was probably familiar with that specific pier. The turn around, adjacent to the pier, is a local hang-out for teenagers. Stop there any summer night & you'll see what I mean. The point being, if she was familiar with that specific pier, she would have known that the north side is shallower than the south side. Any moron can figure that out.
Assuming that she chose that pier to commit suicide or stage a suicide, she also had to have been familiar with access to the pier. Of course, no one knows for sure, who was behind the wheel that night. It's obvious though, whoever was driving knew enough to traverse the sand, negotiate the raised edge of the pier, maneuver around the signage & steer down the center. All this in total darkness. Not a bad stunt! It all seems awfully complicated & well executed for a rash decision. There are much simpler & decisive ways of killing yourself.
Now considering all this, common sense dictates that if you want to exit the vehicle after it goes in the lake, you have a better chance of surviving in shallow water. Had you researched this at all, you would know that the roof of the car was exposed when it was discovered. This means the water level in that particular spot is about 5 ft. deep. This isn't "rocket science". Let's also consider the fact that one of the side windows was smashed out. Seems like someone was trying to get out of the car. Correct?
At any rate .... maybe she staged the suicide & went into hiding. Maybe not. Maybe she was behind the wheel when the car rolled down the pier. Maybe not. Maybe she committed suicide. Maybe she didn't. Maybe she'll turn up. Maybe she won't. Now if you know definitively what happened, I'm sure the sheriff's dept. will want to talk to you.
I prefer to look at this optimistically. You, like many others are quick to dismiss the alternatives & accept Ms. Paul's demise. The fact remains, she is missing .... nothing more.
So settle down KiP. Chill out & get back on your meds. As NN said .... it's all just a theory & nothing for you to start foaming about. Currently, this is "old" news until Staci turns up, dead or alive.
You mean Tremper, Staci went to Tremper High School.

Dear Staci, all who knew you miss you terribly.
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#45 Mar 17, 2009
Has there been any news on this at all? I hope she is found, at least her family can have some peace in knowing what has happened to her.
hrgnmcdurgosu

El Paso, TX

#46 Mar 27, 2009
her name is stacy paul, she killed herself, and shes a major crackhead
A friend

Germany

#47 Mar 27, 2009
hrgnmcdurgosu wrote:
her name is stacy paul, she killed herself, and shes a major crackhead
And your name is? I mean if you are going to sling dirt you should at least have the jewels to use your real name. Im only asking in case I, or one of her many friends, see you out sometime. One of us will gladly teach you the lessons you seem to have missed, your right to free speech has consequences. Common now dont be shy.
In Kenosha

El Paso, TX

#48 Apr 3, 2009
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't know the details of someone life was apart of feeling compassion!!!!!!!!!
In Kenosha

El Paso, TX

#49 Apr 3, 2009
By the way I did know her. Well enough to say it is none of anyones business about her personal life. As long as she treated a person with dignity and respect, which she did do ALL the time! Her personal demons were hers and hers alone and not to be put up for judgement to anyone. Especially those of you who cannot stop spew garabage because you have an internet connection. Obviously some of you could have taken lessons from Staci!
Sam

Terre Haute, IN

#50 Apr 6, 2009
In Kenosha wrote:
Her personal demons were hers and hers alone and not to be put up for judgement to anyone.
Wrong! By publicly killing herself, Staci chose to share her personal demons with the rest of society. By putting others at risk in attempting search & rescue, her life becomes an open book. Her public actions have exposed her to scrutiny & criticism. If her friends & family find that objectionable, too bad. You can blame Staci. First she wrote the book; then she opened the book.
abc123

Milwaukee, WI

#51 Jul 8, 2009
I know who it was and wy she did it.I_TNK____IM PR SRE
Clutch Cargo

Terre Haute, IN

#52 Jul 8, 2009
abc123 wrote:
I know who it was and wy she did it.I_TNK____IM PR SRE
Huh? You shouldn't drink & post. Someone could get hurt.
Pinky

Plymouth, WI

#53 Apr 10, 2010
Has this lady ever been found? I have not heard anymore about this, except that she was not in the car.
reed

Duluth, MN

#54 Apr 12, 2010
packers cant drive right
A friend of a friend

Milwaukee, WI

#55 Nov 3, 2010
I knew Staci when she was younger and full of life and sparkle. I am sad for her and her family and wish closure could come. Wherever she is - send loving thoughts her way.
A friend of a friend

Milwaukee, WI

#56 Nov 3, 2010
what do you mean?
A friend of a friend

Milwaukee, WI

#57 Nov 3, 2010
what do you mean by this riddle?
stupido

Milwaukee, WI

#58 Nov 4, 2010
what?

what do YOU mean?

riddle?

am I missing something?
Kristine Schoen

Madison, WI

#59 Aug 10, 2011
I often still think of Staci's smile!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assault charges: Former Village President of Si... (Nov '09) Aug '17 going to heaven 39
Kenosha County Arrest Records and Criminal Mu... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Riley 2
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
More from around the web