Kenosha County Man Killed in Home Inv...

Kenosha County Man Killed in Home Invasion

There are 3 comments on the Today's TMJ4 story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Kenosha County Man Killed in Home Invasion. In it, Today's TMJ4 reports that:

A 50-year-old man was killed during a home invasion early Tuesday. The Kenosha Sheriff's Department says the homicide happened about 12:10 a.m. in the 23900 block of County Highway K. The first call was received from a female at the home who reported that "men with guns" had entered the residence and were downstairs fighting with the male victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's TMJ4.

tim johnson

New Lisbon, WI

#1 Oct 15, 2009
burn um
Danny

Twin Lakes, WI

#2 Oct 16, 2009
Yep burn um, Ah I mean the drug dealing pieces of trash that infect our children..Justice has been served.RIP Robin may your drug dealing ways bring you to the gates of ?
wargames-joshua

Seattle, WA

#3 Oct 16, 2009
Danny wrote:
Yep burn um, Ah I mean the drug dealing pieces of trash that infect our children..Justice has been served.RIP Robin may your drug dealing ways bring you to the gates of ?
like I said before, think about those cinder block walls before you shoot. Because life is over.

I have many guns, but the temptation is not strong enough to spend the rest of my life behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
News Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 what 1
News Intruders Fatally Shoot Man in Kenosha County (Oct '09) Dec '12 jake 26
More from around the web