"Illegal Invasion News":

"Illegal Invasion News":

There are 11 comments on the www.phxnews.com story from Dec 15, 2008, titled "Illegal Invasion News":. In it, www.phxnews.com reports that:

"IT'S NOT 'IMMIGRATION' AND THEY'RE NOT 'IMMIGRANTS'": 1. SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM TUCSON TOOK A TRIP UP TO THE STATE CAPITOL IN PHOENIX TO PROTEST CHIEF JUSTICE RUTH MCGREGOR FOR SENDING A LETTER FROM CHICANO ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.phxnews.com.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Please read this one!
"SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM TUCSON TOOK A TRIP UP TO THE STATE CAPITOL IN PHOENIX TO PROTEST CHIEF JUSTICE RUTH MCGREGOR FOR SENDING A LETTER FROM CHICANO ATTORNEYS (LOS ABOGADOS) WHO DEMANDED THEY CHANGE THE WORDING IN OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS TO HIDE THE FACT ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE "ILLEGAL": JUDGES (ESPECIALLY CHIEF JUSTICES) ARE SUPPOSED TO CARRY OUT THE LAW, NOT BE PUSHING AGENDAS OF RACIST GROUPS THAT HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA. A RADICAL LEFT NEWSPAPER (THE NEW TIMES) PUBLISHED A BIASED, DISTORTED (AS EVER) ARTICLE ON THIS BUT MAKE SURE YOU READ THE COMMENTS: THEY CALL ANYONE WHO LOVES THIS COUNTRY "NATIVISTS"/"RA CISTS". "

We must stay aware of their moves. Remember changing the use of words is key to their plans. Illegal aliens are not immigrants but that has been used on the public for years, masking the truth.

Remember this?
Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”
Thu, 11/06/2008 - 17:10 — Judicial Watch Blog
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2008/nov/ju...

Arizona’s Supreme Court chief justice has agreed to enforce the Hispanic Bar Association’s demands of banning the terms “illegal” and “aliens” in all of the state’s courtrooms.
Claiming that the terms are inflammatory, the president of Arizona’s Hispanic Bar Association,(known as Los Abogados) has asked state Supreme Court Chief Justice Ruth McGregor to stop using them at trials or hearings because they create perceptions of judicial bias.."

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 15, 2008
TALETHA'S TOP TEN POLITICALLY CORRECT EUMPHEMISMS FOR ILLEGALS ALIENS

1. Latinos.

2. Hispanics.

3. Immigrants.

4. Guest workers.

5. Spanish speakers.

6. Undocumented immigrants

7. People without papers.

8. Migrant workers

9. New arrivals.

10. Future citizens.
interesting

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Dec 15, 2008
INVADERS
INSURGENTS
TERRORISTS
SCABS

That's my list for them.

Since: Oct 07

indy

#4 Dec 15, 2008
interesting wrote:
INVADERS
INSURGENTS
TERRORISTS
SCABS
That's my list for them.
I agree with you 100%

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2008
I agree with both of you.
imho

Seattle, WA

#6 Dec 15, 2008
interesting wrote:
INVADERS
INSURGENTS
TERRORISTS
SCABS
That's my list for them.
a good start !

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2008
Agree with all of the above and adding one I saw this morning "Economic Terrorist" thought that one was perfect.

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2008
Forgot another term the newspapers have tried on us "Entrant"
imho

Seattle, WA

#10 Dec 15, 2008
Patriot wrote:
Supreme Court Refuses 2nd Challenge To Eligibility
Case alleges dual citizenship disqualifies Obama for office
Posted: December 15, 2008
11:45 am Eastern © 2008 WorldNetDaily
The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected a second challenge to the presidency of Barack Obama, announcing today it denied an application for a stay or an injunction in a case from Connecticut.
The court also turned down a request to stop the Electoral College today from selecting the 44th president until Obama documents his eligibility for the office under the Constitution's requirement that presidents must be "natural born" citizens. The action came in a case brought to the high court by Democrat Philip J. Berg, who also alleges Obama is ineligible to be president.
"I know that Mr. Obama is not a constitutionally qualified natural born citizen and is ineligible to assume the office of president of the United States," Berg said in a statement on his ObamaCrimes.com website.
"Obama knows he is not 'natural born' as he knows where he was born and he knows he was adopted in Indonesia; Obama is an attorney, Harvard Law grad who taught Constitutional law; Obama knows his candidacy is the largest 'hoax' attempted on the citizens of the United States in over 200 years; Obama places our Constitution in a 'crisis' situation; and Obama is in a situation where he can be blackmailed by leaders around the world who know Obama is not qualified," Berg's statement continued.
However, the high court, in a website entry, confirmed the application for the injunction was "denied by Justice [David] Souter."
As WND has reported, more than a dozen lawsuits have been filed over Obama's eligibility to assume the office of the president, many have been dismissed, while others remain pending...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php...
I clicked "I agree" What I agree with is that I do not think the finisher is a citizen.
I had a feeling this too would be swept; it doesn't matter how many suits are filed as there are way too many crooks involved for it to get out plus precedence must be set ya' know.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 15, 2008
The word "illegal" to describe someone means that they are here illegally. If I were on a jury I would want to know that and I think I have a right to know if they are in this country illegally. A fact is a fact.
If the bar or court don't want to have the word illegal used in a court room, they should start doing more to make sure we have fewer occasions to have to use it. In other words, start enforcing our laws
Concerned U S Citizen

Grand Junction, CO

#13 Dec 17, 2008
Join Exploding Demand For Citizenship Documentation

Obama has not and refuses to prove to America that he is eligible as a “natural born citizen,” as required by Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution to be President of the United States. Instead Obama has had three law firms (firms, not lawyers) on retainer since the day he was elected to public office and throughout his presidential campaign to make sure that the public does not get access to his birth records in Hawaii or his college transcripts from Occidental College and Harvard.

The question of Obamas' eligibility MUST be pursued because if Obama turns out to be nothing but an usurper acting in the guise of “the President,” Obama will not constitutionally be the “Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States”(see Article II, Section 2, Clause 1). Therefore, he will be entitled to no obedience whatsoever from anyone in those forces. Indeed, for officers or men to follow any of his purported “orders” will constitute a serious breach of military discipline—and in extreme circumstances perhaps even “war crimes.” In addition, no one in any civilian agency in the Executive Branch of the General Government will be required to put into effect any of Obama’s purported “proclamations,”“executive orders,” or “directives.”

To participate, sign the petition here:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenosha County Arrest Records and Criminal Mu... Oct '16 Riley 2
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
News Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 what 1
More from around the web