City seeks to have house declared a n...

City seeks to have house declared a nuisance property

There are 2 comments on the Kenosha News story from Oct 12, 2010, titled City seeks to have house declared a nuisance property. In it, Kenosha News reports that:

The city is seeking further, and unprecedented, action against the only house in Kenosha that the has been deemed a nuisance property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kenosha News.

Sick of the Murder City

Kingsland, GA

#1 Oct 12, 2010
I have been harassed by the same family in the same home and their excessive friends and relatives who constantly come and go from the property day and night for over six years. The police have gone to the property dozens of times and even told me and the family this home could be labeled a "disorderly conduct" home. I was told by our Chief of Police that his officers could not issue a citation until I filed a complaint (cough, cough). When a disorderly conduct citation was finally issued by me, it was dropped after six years of abuse and that dropped ticket cannot be found either. In the meantime, battery charges and drug charges have been filed against the people at this same property, and they still harass me, as do the people coming and going from their home, as stated by the police themselves ("people are always coming and going"). Perhaps their skin is the wrong color.
Hugh Jass

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Oct 13, 2010
The police are powerless, so they just take the house?
What a bunch of dummies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenosha County Arrest Records and Criminal Mu... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Riley 2
News Assailants in Lake Shangri-la shooting incident... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Armed Citizen 1
News U.S. Senate candidate's son tells voters to sen... (Oct '12) Apr '14 KPD241 5
News Kenosha Authorities Makes Largest Heroin Bust I... (Jan '09) Nov '13 Jerry 13
News Kenosha County EMT faces reduced charges of sex... (May '13) May '13 zanmanvandam 1
News Zerban considering another run against Ryan in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haha 1
News Illinois, Wisconsin Extensions to host Horse He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 what 1
More from around the web