Two dead in murder-suicide in Kaufman County town of Kemp

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dallas Morning News

A woman was fatally shot Monday night in Kemp after trying to take a gun from her suicidal boyfriend, who then killed himself.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Jill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

The girl that was shot was not his girlfriend! Just a good friend!
jamie

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

True that Jill. . . Seesh if there gonna put something up make sure they have there facts straight. . .
Cori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

People are nuts does it matter two people are now dead
Sdm

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

You know, it really doesn't seem like the stories don't matter, but they do. This causes conflict. The families have had enough happen To them without having to worry about every media source getting the story of their lost loved ones all screwed up! It's a small town and word flies, and stories change! That's no lie! But how hard is it for the media to get this correct! They were not a couple! Geez! It was a good friend! Brittany was doing what Brittany does! That girl had the biggest heart I've ever seen! Brittany always helped people! She was at the wrong place at the wrong time! Let these people's should rest in peace and let this family mourn. People just get your stories straight before speaking or voicing your opinions please! Geez
correct

Forney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kaufman County Discussions

Search the Kaufman County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Forney teenagers assaulted and robbed at Windmi... (Sep '10) Mar 24 I CHANGE MY MIND 10
Elected official arrested: Justice of the Peace... (May '11) Jan '14 Execute Him 11
New Details Revealed from Search Warrant in Kau... (Apr '13) Apr '13 What 7
After 2 prosecutors are slain, Texas agencies c... (Apr '13) Apr '13 National Whistleblower 2
Was Texas Prosecutor's Murder an 'Aryan Brother... (Feb '13) Apr '13 exodus 21 24 6
Texas DA and Wife Shot Multiple Times, Search W... (Apr '13) Apr '13 RASH 1
Judges D.A.'s I make and Install Still Doors (Apr '13) Apr '13 for you 1
•••
•••
•••
•••