Kaufman cty Jail
nojustice

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Someone needs to do something i have tried to email the govenor/senator about situtations in kaufman county jail..today 2-07-2012 a young man 27-29 yrs old died of not being able to breath in a single cell the same thing happened a week or so ago same age man and in the same cell died from not being able to breath..something is wrong these inmates may have commited a crime but do the deserve to die in the county jail a week apart and both from not being able to breath What is Happening here ?? The inmates get bonds so high the families cannot bail them out attorneys take it to the Da they won't reduce the bonds so attorneys go to a judge and they raise the bonds even higher..All of this needs to be investigated by the State there needs to be some help sent in there...Please someone help!! This info is coming within the jail system !!!And lots of families are starting to talk about this corrupted system

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Forney Jan '16 Abby 1
News Forney teenagers assaulted and robbed at Windmi... (Sep '10) Jan '16 Abby 13
News Teen Remembered 10 Years After Pipeline Explosion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Anon 24
News Mom Talks About Forney Traffic Stop & Possible ... (Sep '14) Jul '15 lovherson 4
News Judge: 'If it saves one child's life' school zo... (May '15) May '15 Anon 1
News Group asks for investigation into school zone cams (May '15) May '15 Anon 1
News Elected official arrested: Justice of the Peace... (May '11) Feb '15 observer 16
More from around the web