Large-scale manhunt underway in Tennessee for Van Zandt Co. murder suspect

Aug 9, 2012 Full story: KETK

Law enforcement became aware of Greenhow after they received reports of a drive-off at a Ripley gas station.

Read more
Chris

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2012
wow I woulda never thought my cousin can go that far he always seem so nice and so pleasant what a sick freak. I dont understand how a person can take to innocent lives he might be my cousin but he needs to rot in the depths of hell, and if they was to give him the death penalty I would be there to watch him die in conclusion you never know who you're dealing with even your closest family members

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elected official arrested: Justice of the Peace... (May '11) Feb '15 observer 16
Ex-County Official Goes On Trial For Triple Sla... Dec '14 john 1
News New Details Revealed from Search Warrant in Kau... (Apr '13) Dec '14 john 8
News Teen Remembered 10 Years After Pipeline Explosion (Aug '06) Oct '14 Theinformed 11
News Forney teenagers assaulted and robbed at Windmi... (Sep '10) Oct '14 Ron 11
News Mom Talks About Forney Traffic Stop & Possible ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 anonymous 3
News After 2 prosecutors are slain, Texas agencies c... (Apr '13) Apr '13 National Whistleb... 2
More from around the web