Insane Deuces face trial

Insane Deuces face trial

There are 99 comments on the Beacon News story from Feb 10, 2008, titled Insane Deuces face trial. In it, Beacon News reports that:

Jury selection is scheduled to begin this morning for a major federal murder and drug conspiracy trial involving Aurora gang members. via Beacon News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Beacon News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Superfan54

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Feb 17, 2008
Cleaning up the streets of Auroras east side Congrats to everyone involved i grew up in Aurora and left over 10 years ago because of idiots like this they have no respect for human life and they should be put away for the rest of their natural lives (SCUMBAGS)
Xdeuce

Escanaba, MI

#2 Mar 25, 2008
The police are just starting to scratch the surface of this menace to society.There's more out there why not take em all down.
jill

Orland Park, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2008
I completely agree with you. They are a waste of life!!!! All the innocent people that have been shot or killed it's pathetic and they could give a damn
some people should care

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2008
in response to superfan you left aurora to go to colorado whats the diference you have gangmembers here an u have high school kids that go to school and shoot up the place i think ur the idiot and as for mr. xdeuce ur name wouldnt be orlando rivera better known as ci 210 and last but not least jill you have no idea innocent people i can understand how you feel but its not nice to judge how could you posibly know that any one of the men on trial are gilty you dont so i would like for you to go to church and pray for them and yourself because he and only he can judge
aurora il is my home

Sacramento, CA

#5 May 9, 2008
u cant judge them u dont walk i n there steps u dont live in there streets of aurora u dont know what gang life is u dont know if they did it or not if u would of read the pappers when this all went down u would of known that a junkey en x member of a gang that the cop where paying 4 info was givng the info i dont know abut u but if i was a junky i would say eney thing 2 get my next fix so b4 u open ur mouth and say some thing take in the facts thes guys are calld killers its nothing but hear say they got them on drugs and guns every body sells drugs in aurora i would say 85% every body has a gun in aurora i would say 98% so y dont they take evry body 2 jail
its a fucking joke im not saying ther inasent im saying dont judge them cuz we all guilty of something
as 4 the ppl that r not from aurora dont talk on it u ant from hear or a place like it cuz u dont know how it is and 4 the ppl that left u should know better if u really 4rom the streets
i say blame aurora pd blame the mayer
4 let those guys fall threw the craks and dont think that pl that get killd in aurora r inasent theres a 99% chance they in a gang and acording 2 u guy except 4 " some people should care" u say there a waste of life if did kill thes ppl y should we care
luis guzman

Noblesville, IN

#7 May 9, 2008
aurora il is my home wrote:
u cant judge them u dont walk i n there steps u dont live in there streets of aurora u dont know what gang life is u dont know if they did it or not if u would of read the pappers when this all went down u would of known that a junkey en x member of a gang that the cop where paying 4 info was givng the info i dont know abut u but if i was a junky i would say eney thing 2 get my next fix so b4 u open ur mouth and say some thing take in the facts thes guys are calld killers its nothing but hear say they got them on drugs and guns every body sells drugs in aurora i would say 85% every body has a gun in aurora i would say 98% so y dont they take evry body 2 jail
its a fucking joke im not saying ther inasent im saying dont judge them cuz we all guilty of something
as 4 the ppl that r not from aurora dont talk on it u ant from hear or a place like it cuz u dont know how it is and 4 the ppl that left u should know better if u really 4rom the streets
i say blame aurora pd blame the mayer
4 let those guys fall threw the craks and dont think that pl that get killd in aurora r inasent theres a 99% chance they in a gang and acording 2 u guy except 4 " some people should care" u say there a waste of life if did kill thes ppl y should we care
thats what im talking about !!!!!!!!!!
aurora il is my home

Sacramento, CA

#8 May 10, 2008
thanx u know what im talking about
Insane Deuce I2DN

United States

#9 May 14, 2008
4 get all of you. ima gangber and we still have feeligs jus like u ignorant people. we dont post stupid websites like this about stuff that you guys do. so stop being ignorant! yall act like we arent humans....not all of us are killers. some of us...like me join cause we have problems with other people that we cant take care of by ourselvs. so we join a gang to help us. and that is really grimy that you people would talk shit cause we have friends and family that have died from gangbangin also....
Insane Deuce I2DN

United States

#10 May 14, 2008
shout out to Farnsworth park East side.... and shout out to aurora is my home.....thanx for stickin up for us
Jeff

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jun 4, 2008
They need to start executing these gangmembers.
Little Heart

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 4, 2008
aurora il is my home wrote:
u cant judge them u dont walk i n there steps u dont live in there streets of aurora u dont know what gang life is u dont know if they did it or not if u would of read the pappers when this all went down u would of known that a junkey en x member of a gang that the cop where paying 4 info was givng the info i dont know abut u but if i was a junky i would say eney thing 2 get my next fix so b4 u open ur mouth and say some thing take in the facts thes guys are calld killers its nothing but hear say they got them on drugs and guns every body sells drugs in aurora i would say 85% every body has a gun in aurora i would say 98% so y dont they take evry body 2 jail
its a fucking joke im not saying ther inasent im saying dont judge them cuz we all guilty of something
as 4 the ppl that r not from aurora dont talk on it u ant from hear or a place like it cuz u dont know how it is and 4 the ppl that left u should know better if u really 4rom the streets
i say blame aurora pd blame the mayer
4 let those guys fall threw the craks and dont think that pl that get killd in aurora r inasent theres a 99% chance they in a gang and acording 2 u guy except 4 " some people should care" u say there a waste of life if did kill thes ppl y should we care
Okay...EVERYTHING you say in here is really hard to understand..maybe instead of gang banging and trying to act like some bad ass, go back to school, get an education and learn how to spell! You and the whole gang life is a joke, you join gangs because you can't deal with the laws and rules that are set forth by sociey and your parents (if they are even still around) you think being in a gang makes you cool and respected by others, well...you are not respected, nor feared.
Maybe if all of you spent more time trying to find jobs, instead of being raised on welfare, or go back to school and get an education, we wouldn't have to worry about drive by shootings, or children dying from the drugs you sell them.

Get a life...your next step in life is your choice..
death
prison
education!
spade

AOL

#13 Jun 11, 2008
this is the life some people choose so you chooses yous dont worry bout theres.
nena02

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2008
Superfan54 wrote:
Cleaning up the streets of Auroras east side Congrats to everyone involved i grew up in Aurora and left over 10 years ago because of idiots like this they have no respect for human life and they should be put away for the rest of their natural lives (SCUMBAGS)
first of all that is way you moved out the town to not be involved your self.so way be miles away and still feel to give your opinion on anything when be move away they move away to stay away and mind your business and auroras business cause only a scumbag can call other a scumbag....you scumbag this people have familys and make kistakes but no ones perfect and everyone deserves a second chance in life....
nena02

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2008
Insane Deuce I2DN wrote:
shout out to Farnsworth park East side.... and shout out to aurora is my home.....thanx for stickin up for us
SPADE TOWN...AMOR AMOR
deuce-schmeuce

Aurora, IL

#16 Jul 7, 2008
stop the violence, when are we going to wake up and realize we are killing our own families?? God bless you all
knowledge

Montgomery, IL

#17 Jul 19, 2008
Little Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...EVERYTHING you say in here is really hard to understand..maybe instead of gang banging and trying to act like some bad ass, go back to school, get an education and learn how to spell! You and the whole gang life is a joke, you join gangs because you can't deal with the laws and rules that are set forth by sociey and your parents (if they are even still around) you think being in a gang makes you cool and respected by others, well...you are not respected, nor feared.
Maybe if all of you spent more time trying to find jobs, instead of being raised on welfare, or go back to school and get an education, we wouldn't have to worry about drive by shootings, or children dying from the drugs you sell them.
Get a life...your next step in life is your choice..
death
prison
education!
let me tell u a thing or 2 about street life . If u knw nothing about it then dont judge.YOU were probably brought up diffrent from the rest of the real world.These people that u are incinuating are a waste of time are not.EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS HARD. The same way we send our soldiers 2 combat is the same way the streets are. You live by the gun n guess wat u die the sameway n its messed up this i knw.but who am i 2 judge no 1. for we will all meet our maker one day but u have absolutley no right talkn about these men like this.as a matter of fact every household has its faults so check ur own background b4 u start judgen .I WOULD RATHER BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6. SO THE NEXT TIME U GOT SOMETHING 2 SAY DO US ALL A FAVOR N BITE UR TOUNGE BECAUSE THESE YOUNG MEN DESERVE THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT!!!!!!!!!!
knowledge

Montgomery, IL

#18 Jul 19, 2008
DO US ALL A FAVOR N BITE DOWN ON UR TOUNGE NEXT TIME U GOT SOME GOOFY COMMENT 2 MAKE.THESE YOUNG MEN THAT U ARE REFERIN 2 AS SCUM ARE NOT. WE ARE NOTHING LIKE U WE STAND OUR GROUND NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL THE WORLD SEEMS.Im NOT SAYN THAT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS BADD BUT IT DAMN SURE AINT ALL GOOD.........FREE THEM ALL.............. AND FOCUS ON ALL THESE CORUPT BLUE COLLAR PEOPLE
knowledge

Montgomery, IL

#19 Jul 19, 2008
Innocent until proven otherwise.word 2 the wise never judge abook by its cover
snoop

Lombard, IL

#21 Jul 28, 2008
tbh i lived in aurora all my life and i grew up in all this shit. all i can say is this town is garbage. its mostly illegal mexican immigrants that form gangs to pedal coke and weapons, while monopolizing property and business out here.

i would move if i had money to get out but much like the fagget gangbangers i dont have enough loot to get out of the hood. cept im different i dont have to rely on a bunch of other dudes to get my back, cuz i got my own back.

however its not just gangbangers, theres also lots of homeless crackheads and just plain assholes that ruin the place too.

anyway whatever, and yea i agree wit the guy above, if u live in aurora u better carry a piece
snoop

Lombard, IL

#22 Jul 28, 2008
and i dunno wtf this is saying im from streamwood cuz im sitting at blackhawk and spruce street right now lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alice's Place in Elburn: 6 photos Jul 26 really? 1
Kane County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Sep '16) May '17 Lion 3
News Nine Gang Suspects Charged in Carpentersville S... (May '07) Oct '16 No parking on thi... 36
News Best way to prevent child abuse? Step in early,... (Apr '16) May '16 Outsider 2
News Third Suspect Arrested in Kidnapping, Torture Case (Mar '16) Mar '16 prm 1
News Letter: Wasted tax dollars on Longmeadow Parkway (Feb '16) Feb '16 JJJ 1
News Former School Employee Charged with Sexual Assault (Nov '15) Nov '15 MasterOfPuppets 1
More from around the web