Putnam Resident is lonely

Nitro, WV

#64 Nov 27, 2012
Ms. Stinson? what is she?
Legal Eagle

Nitro, WV

#65 Nov 27, 2012
When was Sexton convicted of child abuse? That's a felony. He was convicted of a misdemeanor battery.
Travis

Summersville, WV

#66 Nov 27, 2012
Putnam Resident is lonely wrote:
What is she?
Putnam Resident

Hurricane, WV

#67 Nov 27, 2012
Semantics.
He beat his kids. That's abuse. The court can call it whatever it wants. Abuse is abuse.
Travis

Summersville, WV

#68 Nov 27, 2012
Legal Eagle wrote:
When was Sexton convicted of child abuse? That's a felony. He was convicted of a misdemeanor battery.
What is battery?
Putnam Johnny

Hurricane, WV

#69 Nov 27, 2012
Halburn, sexton, Harper, Hage are all losers. They are scum and you have to talk to scum in a different language. He admitted his mistakes with the others and it is over. Back to the tard cave you go....
Putnam Johnny

Hurricane, WV

#70 Nov 27, 2012
Oh and what award are you going to receive numbnuts?? You said you 3 would receive one.

Nitro, WV

#71 Nov 27, 2012
stinson, farmer, & lambert.

what did they do to deserve watkins abuse?

Nitro, WV

#72 Nov 27, 2012
Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
What is battery?
I think it's when you beat somebody up and they have scars.

Nitro, WV

#73 Nov 27, 2012
Putnam Resident wrote:
Semantics.
He beat his kids. That's abuse. The court can call it whatever it wants. Abuse is abuse.
I hope those poor, beaten kids are in a safe home now.
Mercy

Charlotte, NC

#74 Nov 27, 2012
Putnam Resident wrote:
Every one of the "poor me" characters that Watkins is yelling at is either a degenerate or a deadbeat.
Guess that's why he pled guilty huh? He knows he was in the wrong. He said it himself. FACT!!
Tell it like is

Charlotte, NC

#75 Nov 27, 2012
stinson, farmer, & lambert.
what did they do to deserve watkins abuse?
. They don't deserve it as well as many other don't deserve it. More complaints will be filled. I saw on the news today that someone else filed. Some people may deserve punishment but most of these people do not. In any courtroom it needs to be professional. Simple as that. I just don't understand why the victims are still continuing to be victimized? They can't speak in Watkins courtroom and was ask not to speak to the media. Why shouldn't they be allowed to speak? What happen to freedom of speech?
Tell it like is

Charlotte, NC

#76 Nov 27, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I've been in his courtroom, he thinks he's a king instead of a judge, he won't let anyone even speak. This latest outburst doesn't even surprise me a little bit.
I don't think anyone is surprised by what we've seen and heard. Sorry that you and so many have had to deal with this pain. Hopefully this will change him.
Travis

Summersville, WV

#77 Nov 27, 2012
Tell it like is wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think anyone is surprised by what we've seen and heard. Sorry that you and so many have had to deal with this pain. Hopefully this will change him.
So, if he changes, will others move on to find another crusade?
Another done wrong

Charlotte, NC

#78 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
What about Ms Lambert and Ms. Farmer? What are they?
They are just 2 of the many good people who have been done wrong by the system. Many more will follow unless he changes his ways.
Another done wrong

Charlotte, NC

#79 Nov 27, 2012
One of many good people done wrong.
Seriously

Asheville, NC

#80 Mar 30, 2013
You WV "citizens" need to hang yourselves if you re-elect this borderline grenade.

If you had any do right at all, you'd be pushing to strip him of any pension or benefits he clearly does not deserve.
DonnieD

Hurricane, WV

#82 Apr 1, 2013
Kim wrote:
To "Putnam Johnny" - are you blind? or maybe just don't know any better. You do not have any good sense about you, you are a moran. Do your homework.
I love when someone can't even spell the insult that they are calling someone,'moran'
skywalker

Charleston, WV

#83 Apr 2, 2013
Judge Watkins is a jerk. he made my granddaghter have overnight visitations with her father even tho he flunked a drug test in court that day. The judge just told him not t smoke within 24 hours of picking her up, and not to smoke around her. Watkins also said he could sell a little to his brother if he wanted. That part of his transscript was deleted from the public transcript. Several people heard this including my daughters lawyer. My grandaughter was only 2 years old, and didnot want to go. Thank God her father decided he liked his drugs more than her. He doesnt visit and has never paid child support. In my book, Watkins got exactly what he deserved.
justice_is_serve d

Charleston, WV

#84 Apr 13, 2013
Wondering what everyone is saying now about all this.
Watkins got what he deserved.
Hage almost lost his life because he was being tormented by this guy.
His wife is obviously disturbed and needs help.
I can't believe his girls are claiming that he abused them.
They even have a restraining order on their own brother simply because he knows the truth and is siding with their dad.
This is sad, sad, sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex offenders on Facebook (Jun '12) Jan 23 Worked with him 6
Dana December Smith seeks new trial (May '07) Jan 22 Bubcroc 15
when do indicments come out Jan 10 athruz 1
Nine arrested in stolen ATV plot (Sep '12) Jan 6 Getem 304
ed chewning Jan 2 bleeper 1
Murder suspect arrested in Logan Co. Dec 31 Kate 1
Town of Pratt could be dissolved, Kanawha offic... (Aug '12) Dec '14 Paul Masley 10
More from around the web