Suit accuses Putnam family law judge of abusing authority, unprofessional conduct

May 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The West Virginia Record

A pastor is seeking to stop a Putnam County judge's directives he says are destroying his family.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Putnam Johnny

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

guy wrote:
This judge is not fit to judge a pie eating contest ....
He's an excellent judge in a superb county. Quit trolling.
unome

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

This so called judge is an embarrassment to the county and state. He needs to go! He isn't fair at all and doesnt do what's in the best interest of the children. I sure hope the supreme court does something to punish him or he finally does the right thing and steps down. GET RID OF THIS JACKASS PLEASE!!!
Mark Weston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

We have a judge Brian Huff in the family court in Birmingham that thinks it is funny that people are hospitalized for mental health treatment. He also thinks it is funny to ask everyone in front of him "Does anyone else have anything to say?' I do I say, then he got angry and says"I am just being sarcastic, shut up!" You shut up you freaking idiot. You shouldnt be in charge of judging a dog pissing contest. There are people on judicial review committees in Alabama that will hold you accountable for your actions and you will be reported so go f yourself.
ffs

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

He's a drunk and so is his wife
thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

ohio wrote:
It is money grubbers like him to waste valuable time and money by taking up unnecessay time in the courts. The tax payer pays for in the end.
He can't stand the fact that his wife got the restraining order against him and he isn't able to talk about her illness. He probably wants to talk about it to scam some more money from his job at the church. Sympathy money.
Anyone can get a restraining order against someone else. He could bring in every person in WVa for his character witness. It will do no good unless they were there when the crime happened and were eye witnesses.
It is easy to see he is an abuser just by reading the past news articles about him He thinks he is God.
Tell me where to find these articles.
I know this family, his sisters are nuts too. I've known his nieces all have mental illness.
Funny how karma works, he advises his relatives to do to their spouses just exactly what he is going thru in court.
thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

ohio wrote:
Additionally, Hage says Watkins refused to listen to his pleas about getting Lillian treatment for her perceived hormonal and chemical imbalance. Instead, Hage says Watkins, in granting the protective order, prohibited him from discussing Lillian's medical condition with anyone until the order expires in 2030.
----------
See he can't discuss her medical condition until 2030. Now you tell me why he would even want to do such a thing to his wife. Go around talking about her to others about her medical history???
He is sick sick sick.
----------
http://www.wvrecord.com/news/243918-suit-accu...
He has family that do the same things.
Crazy. All of them.
thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

COOL WOMAN wrote:
Wonder how long and how much crap this Judge does before the WV Supreme Court takes notice? Are they all blind up there? Lets get rid of the WV supremej Court Judges for they have no idea of what is going on in Putnam Co. or as a matter of fact, in any of our 55 counties. do they think because they are sitting on a 12 year job, they can do as they please. Who is their boss? Vote for Trish Chafin for Supreme Court Judge - she won't take any of their BS. Get rid of Watkins and Steve Canterbury as well.
Go watch you tube of the hearing.
Yes the judge shouldn't have lost control, but you just have to know these people.
Putnam Resident

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Every one of the "poor me" characters that Watkins is yelling at is either a degenerate or a deadbeat.
b fill

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Putnam Resident wrote:
Every one of the "poor me" characters that Watkins is yelling at is either a degenerate or a deadbeat.
that makes it right?
Putnam Resident

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Sure does. They've been ordered to meet their obligations and they've refused to do so.They are scumbags that deserve to be treated that way.
Frank

Blanchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Hrmm wrote:
If you all think he's the best, then you've obviously never had him in court. He doesn't do what's best for anyone. He does whatever is fastest for him to get the case over with.
Back in 93 I hired Mr Watkins to represent me. Child advocate made a mistake on my child support obligation to the tune of 800 a month but I was only making 6 bucks an hour. I didn't even have enough money to pay his retainer but he still took my case and won. Thanks judge Watkins
Frank

Blanchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
Doesn't matter how "fair" you all think this judge is ...or has been to you in your situation...nor does it matter how much of a sleeze you think that Hage is. Maybe he is. But what the judge did was scary as hell and I can't believe you people defend him!!!
Just watch the video clip of Watkins going berzerk. THAT and THAT alone is enough to be reason to have Watkins disbarred and locked up in a psychiatric ward for evaluation!!!! He openly threatened Hage, and violated his code of ethics in judicial conduct on the bench!!!
Is this what you people accept as proper judicial conduct????? OMG !!!!! And the fact that the WV Supreme Court disciplinary board didn't strip him of his judicial frocks is more evidence of a corrupt judicial system in the state.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judge-goes-ab...
He posted a picture of his house on the Internet , after it's been vandalized several times. He's a husband and a father. He showed more restraint then I would've . Putting his family at risk??? I wouldve resigned right there and kicked hages ass all the way down the court house steps!
Peter

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted a picture of his house on the Internet ,
LOL.... Braindead, clueless, dummy.
Louise

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Family Court Judge Watkins should have already been removed from the bench. He is a disgrace to the already corrupt WV Supreme Court and that is quite the difficult challenge to the worst court in the USA. Judge Watkins needs help and a good stay at Bateman Hospital in Huntington should do him a world of good. Why has the WV Supreme Court not done something about him - force him to residn. He is known to do a lot of pills as is his wife's problem as well, or so say his neighbor's. The people of Putnam county forget his crazy tactics in court, probably cause they are about as crazy as Watkins.
BRENDA

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hrmm wrote:
If you all think he's the best, then you've obviously never had him in court. He doesn't do what's best for anyone. He does whatever is fastest for him to get the case over with.
so true
Kevin

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Putnam Johnny wrote:
Watkins is a great man. This article is rubbish.
Bullshit. I've been in his courtroom, he thinks he's a king instead of a judge, he won't let anyone even speak. This latest outburst doesn't even surprise me a little bit.
Kevin

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Putnam Resident wrote:
More bullshit. Go in his courtroom for a simple divorce hearing and try to speak.

He thinks he's above everyone else even though its the taxpayers who pay his salary.
Mercy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

He said himself he's guilty so let's hope with the counseling he's getting that he will change his ways. Maybe the victims can give him a second chance if he learns something from this. People need to stop having faith in the judicial system and put faith in god. God is the ultimate judge and he will judge all who has done wrong. All who has been done wrong you will be blessed in the end. If god can forgive you and me then he can forgive this man as well. Let's just hope he starts doing the right things and repairing what's been torn.
Putnam Resident

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Harper is a convicted child molester that's YEARS behind in his child support. Years.

Hage has continually dragged his feet and obstructed the sale of marital property.

Sexton is a convicted child abuser.

Halburn IS a horse's ass.

How long was he supposed to coddle these deadbeats?
Putnam Resident is lonely

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Putnam Resident wrote:
Harper is a convicted child molester that's YEARS behind in his child support. Years.
Hage has continually dragged his feet and obstructed the sale of marital property.
Sexton is a convicted child abuser.
Halburn IS a horse's ass.
How long was he supposed to coddle these deadbeats?
What about Ms Lambert and Ms. Farmer? What are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••