Riverside High School assistant football coach arrested on drug charges

Oct 5, 2011 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail 45

Police arrested Christopher Brad Leffew, 39, after finding marijuana in his apartment at 24D 137th St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just sayin

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 20, 2011
Didn't the coach admit to the affair with the mans wife, one say's yes the other say's no, Who has the most to lose?
a close friend

New York, NY

#12 Oct 20, 2011
just sayin wrote:
Didn't the coach admit to the affair with the mans wife, one say's yes the other say's no, Who has the most to lose?
he just said that to lower his charges, like I said MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS !!!
Curious

Penn Laird, VA

#13 Oct 20, 2011
Let me just say I have no idea if there was an affair or not. But I am curious how admitting an affair would lower criminal charges? Why would the police or a prosecutor care? Just curious.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 20, 2011
nope coach didnt admit to it, im a close friend of the family and know 1st hand, how it all went down, you know how rumors are they start small and grow.
shesays

Cabin Creek, WV

#16 Oct 21, 2011
The paper said he admitted it to the police.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 21, 2011
The media is gonna make it worse than how it really happened considering he is a coach and that is sad. Coach never admitted to anything the ladies husband didn't even try to beat the door down as one report said. I know that family to and when it was brought up while i was around on both sides, their stories were the same. It's bad for all the people that's going to get hurt through all of this but it didn't happen the way people are talking about it.
Intheknow

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2011
just_call_me_MJ wrote:
The media is gonna make it worse than how it really happened considering he is a coach and that is sad. Coach never admitted to anything the ladies husband didn't even try to beat the door down as one report said. I know that family to and when it was brought up while i was around on both sides, their stories were the same. It's bad for all the people that's going to get hurt through all of this but it didn't happen the way people are talking about it.
Lol that's funny because that's the whole reason I even came outside. The husband was kicking the first door to get into the apartments, yelling and cussing, calling her a cheating whore. But that never happened? Don't try to lie about something when all you did was hear it. I actually saw it, and it was the reason the police showed up because someone said he was breaking in.

When the cops first arrived, I heard the husband yell out that he wanted his wife out of the apartment because she was cheating on him and on drugs lol.

She cheated on him, her and the coach did admit to it. If her husband keeps her then he's an idiot. But it's their bed to lay in. But I do think it's funny that y'all are trying to lie and cover it up like it never happened. It's out in the open and documented now. The Bradshaw family can't cover this one up!
no way

Penn Laird, VA

#19 Oct 21, 2011
Cheating would surprise me but I just can't believe she's on drugs. She's really nice & sweet. Plus she works out all the time! I just don't see it.
really

Belle, WV

#20 Oct 22, 2011
Intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>Lol that's funny because that's the whole reason I even came outside. The husband was kicking the first door to get into the apartments, yelling and cussing, calling her a cheating whore. But that never happened? Don't try to lie about something when all you did was hear it. I actually saw it, and it was the reason the police showed up because someone said he was breaking in.

When the cops first arrived, I heard the husband yell out that he wanted his wife out of the apartment because she was cheating on him and on drugs lol.

She cheated on him, her and the coach did admit to it. If her husband keeps her then he's an idiot. But it's their bed to lay in. But I do think it's funny that y'all are trying to lie and cover it up like it never happened. It's out in the open and documented now. The Bradshaw family can't cover this one up!
she was there, just to hang out with an old friend, she doesn't do drugs..at all !
she has two beautiful kids that she loves and works her ass off to take care of, just because she went out to hang out with a friend and her husband accuses her of cheating does not mean she did it!! y'all just trying to ruin her and her kids lives based on rumors .!
i know the facts

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Oct 27, 2011
LMAO
Intheknow

New York, NY

#22 Oct 31, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>she was there, just to hang out with an old friend, she doesn't do drugs..at all !
she has two beautiful kids that she loves and works her ass off to take care of, just because she went out to hang out with a friend and her husband accuses her of cheating does not mean she did it!! y'all just trying to ruin her and her kids lives based on rumors .!
She ruined herself. No one had to do that for her. Drugs cause people to make dumb decisions. This is a perfect example. And yet you still try to cover it up. Y'all are as dumb as she is.
not sure

Penn Laird, VA

#23 Oct 31, 2011
How do you know so much? Idk how someone could work out like that and be on drugs. Plus hold down a full time job in addition to all her Zumba classes. I don't see how she has time!
Intheknow

New York, NY

#24 Oct 31, 2011
not sure wrote:
How do you know so much? Idk how someone could work out like that and be on drugs. Plus hold down a full time job in addition to all her Zumba classes. I don't see how she has time!
She had time to be in bed with another man, didn't she? Guess she was able to make time for her extracurricular activities. Otherwise the police never wouldve been called and this post never wouldve been made. Use common sense before posting please. It's not that unbelievable if you really think about it.
not sure

Penn Laird, VA

#25 Oct 31, 2011
The police were called because of her husband's behavior, not hers. I've seen many men make a scene accusing their wives when there was absolutely no reason for it. Idk that's what happened here, but its not proof they were actually having affair and it doesn't at all prove she's on drugs.
Intheknow

New York, NY

#26 Oct 31, 2011
not sure wrote:
The police were called because of her husband's behavior, not hers. I've seen many men make a scene accusing their wives when there was absolutely no reason for it. Idk that's what happened here, but its not proof they were actually having affair and it doesn't at all prove she's on drugs.
I'm sure there was marijuana in plain view according to the report that the police gave because she was just watching her boyfriend smoke it all. Get real. You people are so blind or just ignorant.
not sure

Cabin Creek, WV

#27 Oct 31, 2011
Just because a trained officer noticed it doesn't mean she did and nothing has been said he was smoking it. As I said, idk what happened, but if all you know is the news story, that's not much to assume the worst about her. You made out like you had some inside info or something, but just quote the paper as your source. That's a big leap to say she's strung out on drugs.
Intheknow

New York, NY

#28 Oct 31, 2011
not sure wrote:
Just because a trained officer noticed it doesn't mean she did and nothing has been said he was smoking it. As I said, idk what happened, but if all you know is the news story, that's not much to assume the worst about her. You made out like you had some inside info or something, but just quote the paper as your source. That's a big leap to say she's strung out on drugs.
I brought up the news report because it was even in the paper that he admitted to smoking it. You are so determined to prove her innocence that it's funny. Cause I'm sure when your friends smoke weed, you watch them too. No, you either leave or smoke it with them. And she obviously didn't leave so that leaves one other choice. Her husband told the officer that night that she was on drugs. But you claim that's just men I guess, or whatever you were trying to say earlier. I heard what the husband said and know what I saw, yet you still defend her. Just shows your ignorance about how much you really know about a person. Much like when people get arrested and others are on the news saying "He was such a great guy, I never wouldve thought." Then find out about their 3 page criminal history lol. You are in the same category of stupidity.
not sure

Cabin Creek, WV

#29 Nov 1, 2011
I'm by no means stupid. I just don't jump to conclusions based a bits of info in a news story. The paper is notorious for getting facts wrong. Thats a well established fact so its only natural to take it with a grain of salt when that is the only information you have. You have no reason to be so hostile and argumentative. I've been polite, I have not insulted you at all and I clearly said I wasn't there and didn't know what happened. Not immediately assuming the absolute worse until I know facts is not a sign of stupidity. Quite the opposite actually. I find it strange you feel the need to attack someone instead of just saying you were there and know things that weren't reported? It gives one the impression you are bitter about her for some reason. I'm not saying you are, but that's what your behavior implies. Lashing out isn't typical unless there's some emotion involved. I'm at least unbiased. I don't think you can say the same.
Intheknow

New York, NY

#30 Nov 1, 2011
not sure wrote:
I'm by no means stupid. I just don't jump to conclusions based a bits of info in a news story. The paper is notorious for getting facts wrong. Thats a well established fact so its only natural to take it with a grain of salt when that is the only information you have. You have no reason to be so hostile and argumentative. I've been polite, I have not insulted you at all and I clearly said I wasn't there and didn't know what happened. Not immediately assuming the absolute worse until I know facts is not a sign of stupidity. Quite the opposite actually. I find it strange you feel the need to attack someone instead of just saying you were there and know things that weren't reported? It gives one the impression you are bitter about her for some reason. I'm not saying you are, but that's what your behavior implies. Lashing out isn't typical unless there's some emotion involved. I'm at least unbiased. I don't think you can say the same.
I don't know anyone involved other than knowing who they are. Not friends with any of the 3, husband, wife or boyfriend. But it's funny that when the writing is on the walls, you still defend someone. People like you are a defense attorneys dream on the jury. So clueless unless they actually see it. I guess most crimes committed you don't believe actually happened since the officer is only called after the fact and never saw it. I attack ignorance because that is what most of the world has become anymore. You say you aren't biased but you are. Read your first few posts. Your only intent in posting was to defend her, and still is. That's the only reason you don't see it. Pull your head out of your ass and maybe you can think straight. Until then, you're like talking to a wall. Turn off the fact that you know anyone and maybe you will see the truth instead of what you want to believe.
not sure

Cabin Creek, WV

#31 Nov 1, 2011
Wow. Most educated people would say having an open mind is the exact opposite of ignorance. Innocence until proven guilty is how we do it here in America. And crimes typically come with proof, not just an officer's word. Occasionally police are corrupt after all. Not often, but it happens.
Maybe I've just lived longer than you and have enough experience to have seen situations that looked exactly one way, but ultimately turned out to be completely different. Rumors, speculation and even media reports usually have truth to them, but are rarely the whole truth. Its clear she's not made the best decisions in this situation. She wouldn't be caught up in this if mistakes weren't made. I'm just not jumping to conclusions about what those mistakes were. Not until there's proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana December Smith seeks new trial (May '07) 1 hr Wondering 14
Town of Pratt could be dissolved, Kanawha offic... (Aug '12) Dec 13 Paul Masley 10
Nine arrested in stolen ATV plot (Sep '12) Dec 8 Bad 302
Sissonville man arrested on drug charge (Sep '11) Nov '14 sissonvilles 14
Delegate wanted blood test not breath test Oct '14 alcohol 1
Boil Water Advisory Issued For Montgomery Area ... Sep '14 Marcus Tuell 1
Plants removal hearing begins Monday Sep '14 Crystal Ball 6
More from around the web