Woman says former boss sexually haras...

Woman says former boss sexually harassed her

There are 12 comments on the The West Virginia Record story from Oct 1, 2007, titled Woman says former boss sexually harassed her. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

A Kanawha County woman has filed a suit against her former employer, claiming her supervisor sexually harassed her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

MRT

Monetta, SC

#1 Jan 25, 2008
Any news on this case I work for L.B. and he pretty much treats everybody like crap. hope he gets what he deserves
K L C II

Clarksville, TN

#3 Mar 1, 2008
Well i worked at the Morristown Tn. for Old Dominion and they had brung in L.B. Clayton's classmate from college to be the termanal manager. From there the place went to hell in a handbasket.David Gibbs is his name and he is treating people like crap firing and letting peolpe go right befor christmas. So I hope they all get what they deserves I hope they get "FIRED". They all know what they do behind closed doors so just ask i bet they paid that ladie a lot of money to drop the case. Wish it was someone that had some balls to sue there rumps. What they need to do is a full investagation and find out what all goes on at these truck termanals. But they have money and we dont so poof your gone so in closing. David Gibbs and Old Dominion pretty much "SUCKS"
Your old co-worker

Staunton, VA

#4 Oct 22, 2008
I know of every dockman that has been dismissed since the inception of the current administration in mrt. Each and every one of you fired yourselves. Either you couldnt keep your mouth shut and be productive or you wanted to whistle and make negative comments about OD and Mgt. while making $15+ an hour more than you deserved. The many dockmen that were dismissed should have been cut many years before. Dead weight now lifted!
good employees

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Dec 9, 2008
Its people like this that ruin good companies. They act like they own the place and spend the companies money for their own good. They act like they started the company and made it what it is today. People like this keep profits down and make layoffs in this economy. They dont work on the hard work principle.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Naperville, Illinois

#6 Dec 26, 2008
http://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/female_pedop...

It's not always men, Women deserve to go to jail also!!!
tommy

Stony Point, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2011
i work for odfl in ny man they suck big time management treats the workers like crap i think odfl is the worst company out there
yaris yaris

Berwyn, IL

#8 Apr 12, 2012
Old Dominion suck, they treats the workes like crap, ass soon yuo gett the full benefits and 3 weeks vacations a year, they start looking for the way to fired you.
Timothy R Harris

Bradenton, FL

#9 Apr 15, 2012
What I would Like to know i8s if baseball players and football players,basketball players,and all other sports figures can make millions of dolllars then why can't truck drivers make the same kind of money and why can't dock workers and factory workers make millions of dollars its only fair that people in driving jobs dock workers and factory workers make millions of dollars and this is aimed at all companys across the united states
MRT IS A JOKE

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2013
HERES THE DEAL-FROM A "REAL TRUCK DRIVER" ON ODFL AT WHITE PINE / MRT. IN MY TIME HERE OVER A SPAN OF 4YEARS- IF YOU WANT A CHECK ITS HERE...THEY PAY ALOT MORE THAN OTHERS.BUT OUTSIDE OF THAT UNLESS U FALL THRU THE CRACKS-OR THE C---S IN LINEHAUL THINK YOUR HOT+U FLIRT/ASS.LICK BACK WITH THEM-THE MONEY IS WHERE IT STOPS.. AND DRIVERS-- MOST TEAMS GET UP AND HELP EACH OTHER HOOK TRAILERS..
OFFICE KNOWS BUT WONT STOP THIS ILLEGAL ACTIONS.. ALOT OF TEAMS
RUN SHORT RUNS MOST OF THE TIME. IF U DONT.GET.UP FOR YOUR PARTNER WHEN.U R IN BED-U ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING YOUR JOB. ITS A SUBCULTURE- THEY DONT PREPARE THE DRIVER TRAINEES RIGHT.. IF U WANT TO.GET THE.BEST OUT OF OD- MOVE TO TX,MO.NE.CO.KS.OK.LA.AR OR WEST TN.. AND IF YOU GET HURT ON THE JOB-U WILL BE ON LIGHT DUTY AFTER A FEW DOCTOR VISITS-REGARDLESS HOW FAR YOU LIVE AWAY- THEY HAVE A GUY OVER NOW THATS BEEN THAT 9 OR 10 MONTHS THAT LIVES A FEW HOURS AWAY..IV OVERHEARD AND BEEN TOLD BY OLD HANDS YOU DONT WANT TO GET HURT-ITS THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY-NO TREATMENT
SEND YOU TO 'DEATHSTAR' IN MORRISTOWN..DOCTORS WONT HELP. ALSO THEIR A.DOCKWORKER THATS BEEN ON LIGHT DUTY FOR 2YRS.. SO IF YOU HURT MUCH U SUCK.IT UP AND GO BACK OR PLAY GAMES...D.O.T/ D.O.LABOER WONT HELP U EITHER.. AND THE DOCK IS A JOKE TOO-THEY SAY. SO IM NOT SAYIN DONT WORK FOR THEM .BUT IF U HAVE ANY JUDGEMENT AS A REAL DRIVER .U MIGHT NOT RETIRE THERE. BY THE LOOKS OF IT IM GOIN TO BE FORCED TO LEAVE. AS 4 ADMIN. DAVID GIBBS IS STILL THERE- ALWAYS BEEN NICE TO ME-NIGHT TIME LINEHAUL MANAGER DANNY HICKMAN IS GREAT..DEBRA BREWER-DISPATCH IK OK 2. BUT MOST OF THE REST ARE DRAMA QUEENS IS THE OPIONIN OF MOST DRIVERS.. ME AND MY PARTNER JUST GET ARE LOADS AND LEAVE.WE HAVE A BID. THATS WHAT KEEPS ME HERE. GOODLUCK
MRT IS A JOKE

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
PUKEFEST
Goat

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Is a good payin job.BUT they are not fair. they will fire u in a heart beat for silly things
TRUCK DRIVER

Easley, SC

#13 May 2, 2013
Amen !!!"
MRT IS A JOKE wrote:
HERES THE DEAL-FROM A "REAL TRUCK DRIVER" ON ODFL AT WHITE PINE / MRT. IN MY TIME HERE OVER A SPAN OF 4YEARS- IF YOU WANT A CHECK ITS HERE...THEY PAY ALOT MORE THAN OTHERS.BUT OUTSIDE OF THAT UNLESS U FALL THRU THE CRACKS-OR THE C---S IN LINEHAUL THINK YOUR HOT+U FLIRT/ASS.LICK BACK WITH THEM-THE MONEY IS WHERE IT STOPS.. AND DRIVERS-- MOST TEAMS GET UP AND HELP EACH OTHER HOOK TRAILERS..
OFFICE KNOWS BUT WONT STOP THIS ILLEGAL ACTIONS.. ALOT OF TEAMS
RUN SHORT RUNS MOST OF THE TIME. IF U DONT.GET.UP FOR YOUR PARTNER WHEN.U R IN BED-U ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING YOUR JOB. ITS A SUBCULTURE- THEY DONT PREPARE THE DRIVER TRAINEES RIGHT.. IF U WANT TO.GET THE.BEST OUT OF OD- MOVE TO TX,MO.NE.CO.KS.OK.LA.AR OR WEST TN.. AND IF YOU GET HURT ON THE JOB-U WILL BE ON LIGHT DUTY AFTER A FEW DOCTOR VISITS-REGARDLESS HOW FAR YOU LIVE AWAY- THEY HAVE A GUY OVER NOW THATS BEEN THAT 9 OR 10 MONTHS THAT LIVES A FEW HOURS AWAY..IV OVERHEARD AND BEEN TOLD BY OLD HANDS YOU DONT WANT TO GET HURT-ITS THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY-NO TREATMENT
SEND YOU TO 'DEATHSTAR' IN MORRISTOWN..DOCTORS WONT HELP. ALSO THEIR A.DOCKWORKER THATS BEEN ON LIGHT DUTY FOR 2YRS.. SO IF YOU HURT MUCH U SUCK.IT UP AND GO BACK OR PLAY GAMES...D.O.T/ D.O.LABOER WONT HELP U EITHER.. AND THE DOCK IS A JOKE TOO-THEY SAY. SO IM NOT SAYIN DONT WORK FOR THEM .BUT IF U HAVE ANY JUDGEMENT AS A REAL DRIVER .U MIGHT NOT RETIRE THERE. BY THE LOOKS OF IT IM GOIN TO BE FORCED TO LEAVE. AS 4 ADMIN. DAVID GIBBS IS STILL THERE- ALWAYS BEEN NICE TO ME-NIGHT TIME LINEHAUL MANAGER DANNY HICKMAN IS GREAT..DEBRA BREWER-DISPATCH IK OK 2. BUT MOST OF THE REST ARE DRAMA QUEENS IS THE OPIONIN OF MOST DRIVERS.. ME AND MY PARTNER JUST GET ARE LOADS AND LEAVE.WE HAVE A BID. THATS WHAT KEEPS ME HERE. GOODLUCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WV State Police In Running For Best Looking Cru... (Jul '14) Sun Deputydhead69 6
Kevin Comer (Aug '16) Sun Amanda 2
Bureau of Senior Services Apr 16 oldmanjoe 2
drug dealers Apr 11 Lucy01 5
News Prosecutor says investigation "warranted" in co... (Jul '17) Mar 27 Options 13
News Sex offender supervision unit ending in WV (Aug '17) Mar '18 Florena 11
Fake Meth everywhere Mar '18 Hate druggies 3