Sniper suspect's trial will stay in K...

Sniper suspect's trial will stay in Kanawha

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Feb 22, 2012, titled Sniper suspect's trial will stay in Kanawha. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A Kanawha Circuit Court judge denied a request for change of venue in the so-called Kanawha County sniper case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Good! They need to hang the sob the family's have been through enough! My heart and prayers are with the victims family's. Love you guys and be strong!
James Allen workman

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 24, 2012
They need to bring back the death penalty!

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Agree with you Mr. Workman! If our state lawmakers would only stand up and introduce the legislation. We should never waste tax dollars on someone like this monster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help 23 hr Family Judge 1
Kanawha County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Oct 4 Elizabeth 2
What are the police paid for. Sep 27 Vigilante 8 1
News Kanawha expands smoking ban to racetrack, bars (Nov '07) Sep '16 AnonymAss 12
News Police Say Home Where Neglect Arrests Made In D... (Jul '14) Sep '16 Court Reporter 8
Kevin Comer Aug '16 Slim Pickens 1
News Former state senator says he's met ballot requi... Aug '16 jamman 7
More from around the web