911 reports 1 dead, 2 injured in Nitro accident

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Kanawha County Metro 911 dispatchers said the accident happened around 11 p.m. Wednesday on 40th Street and Cross Lanes Drive.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2012
Denise

Mint Spring, VA

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Does anyone know what happened? You'll be missed like crazy lil miss Sara Kate Lowery!:(
informed

Hurricane, WV

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Denise wrote:
Does anyone know what happened? You'll be missed like crazy lil miss Sara Kate Lowery!:(
she was hit by a truck or SUV while walking in the road.. they say there was a disturbance right before hand wherever she was at. died before paramedics made it to the scene :( Sara, we will miss you!
anon

Newark, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Not a good idea to be walking along that road late at night.
Nitro for life

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 20, 2012
WHere at in nitro did this happen and what time?
know the truth

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 20, 2012
there were 3 people involved with this tragedy ...witnesses say there was a dispute before the so called accident .where did the third person go ? and why were they all arguing in the middle of the road in front of a certain someones house whom lives with another woman and i know for a fact thats not the first domestic dispute the law was called to at that address
curious

Bronx, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
know the truth wrote:
there were 3 people involved with this tragedy ...witnesses say there was a dispute before the so called accident .where did the third person go ? and why were they all arguing in the middle of the road in front of a certain someones house whom lives with another woman and i know for a fact thats not the first domestic dispute the law was called to at that address
I didn't hear of a specific address being mentioned. If a certain someone lives with another woman then, why even mentioned this in your curiosity in this tragedy? I heard there wasn't anyone else involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston mayor drops call for review of dropp... Thu so true 2
4 workers accused of stealing from Kanawha school Wed Hmmm 1
Firefighters Fight Blaze At Early Morning Car Wash Aug 26 Farman Frank 3
Nine arrested in stolen ATV plot (Sep '12) Aug 22 Facts 293
CPD Prostitution Sting Nets Five Arrests Aug 19 Your Ex-Wife 3
West Side Charleston Restaurant Faces Second Br... Aug 14 Fritz 5
Police Stanoff Ends On Charleston's East End, S... Aug 14 ya kno 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••