Longtime Sissonville principal retires

Longtime Sissonville principal retires

There are 27 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from May 22, 2012, titled Longtime Sissonville principal retires. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

The e-mail address that you supply to use this service will only be used to send the requested article.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2012
Thank god!! Alot of people hate that a$$
same ole, same ole

Alkol, WV

#2 May 23, 2012
About time!!
Not Surprised

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 23, 2012
Thank you Lord!!!
lol1234

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="same ole, same ole"]About time!![/QUOTE]
Heck all I know about him is he had [email protected] with Caroline Tyree! About time they get rid of that perc!
lol1234

Ardsley, NY

#5 May 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="same ole, same ole"]About time!![/QUOTE]
Sorry meant Perv!
Agreed

Charleston, WV

#6 May 24, 2012
he is a jerk! he doesnt stand up for teens who are bullied and talks down to kids he thinks are different or disagree with him, JERK. good riddance!:))
Clint Franklin

United States

#7 May 28, 2012
Who knocked him up? He has to be eight months pregnant.

Location hidden

#8 May 28, 2012
Clint Franklin wrote:
Who knocked him up? He has to be eight months pregnant.
lmfao! When they showed him on the news he looked like the girl on charlie and the choc factory that blew up like a balloon.
lol1234

Ardsley, NY

#9 May 28, 2012
vhalen wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao! When they showed him on the news he looked like the girl on charlie and the choc factory that blew up like a balloon.
U mean like a Blueberry? That's funny!

Location hidden

#10 May 29, 2012
lol1234 wrote:
<quoted text>U mean like a Blueberry? That's funny!
yep
Thankful

Ridgeview, WV

#11 May 29, 2012
Ever here the song..."Don't know what you got till its gone?" Lets give this new principal about 6 months into the year and see what we think of Mr. McKinney. Parents should be spending more time with their kids than posting garbage on internet sites......Looks like it quit raining, I'll take my own advise:)
getreal

Charleston, WV

#12 May 29, 2012
i have two brothers who went there and were called names by him, one very outgoing but called DUMB and one told it was his fault he was picked on because he was DIFFERENT. And u think someone who acts this way is helping youth succeed?!! tell me how someone can succeed when they cant focus because of bullying. im sure half of sissonville wants to go to his retirement party
Thankful wrote:
Ever here the song..."Don't know what you got till its gone?" Lets give this new principal about 6 months into the year and see what we think of Mr. McKinney. Parents should be spending more time with their kids than posting garbage on internet sites......Looks like it quit raining, I'll take my own advise:)
what

Charleston, WV

#13 May 29, 2012
youe ignorant. what does his weight have to do with his role as a principal. dont like him, but if thats your primary complaint youre an idiot.
vhalen wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao! When they showed him on the news he looked like the girl on charlie and the choc factory that blew up like a balloon.

Location hidden

#14 May 30, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>youe ignorant. what does his weight have to do with his role as a principal. dont like him, but if thats your primary complaint youre an idiot.
no you are the god da** idiot! His role as a principal sucked when i was in school and still does. He doesnt care about anyone but his prize students. I hate that bastard and i will say what the he&& i want anout the SOB. he can rott in hell
Yup123

Charleston, WV

#15 May 30, 2012
Thankful wrote:
Or maybe give it 6 months and see how much BETTER things are!!!!
agreed

Charleston, WV

#16 May 30, 2012
well that makes more sense
vhalen wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are the god da** idiot! His role as a principal sucked when i was in school and still does. He doesnt care about anyone but his prize students. I hate that bastard and i will say what the he&& i want anout the SOB. he can rott in hell
amazed

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 2, 2012
He is a idiot, look at the parents that thinks he's great, you know who you are made money for Jim.are u crazy, he screwed you too, he really did did Verizon pay for your kid to play, or did the team mom control sissonville high school. Ask. Ej or lisa. Haha does any body know this situation
Thankful

AOL

#18 Jun 2, 2012
The negative remarks about Mr. McKinney are obviously from the people that had problems with their children (or problems with themselves). They're probably the ones that think their baby does no wrong. He did a great job. Not a one of you negative people could fill his shoes at any given time.
Mee

Charleston, WV

#19 Jun 2, 2012
thats bs. try honor students with masters degree now who were far from bad kids or students!!
Thankful wrote:
The negative remarks about Mr. McKinney are obviously from the people that had problems with their children (or problems with themselves). They're probably the ones that think their baby does no wrong. He did a great job. Not a one of you negative people could fill his shoes at any given time.
Thankful

AOL

#20 Jun 3, 2012
I'm sure there are exceptions - but most of the negative statements fit my comment. Congrats on your child achieving the masters degree....Be proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magistrate Dismisses Charges Against Two Accuse... (May '14) Aug 1 Ma Bell 5
I miss Tom Clark Jul 31 Big Pete 2
News Prosecutor says investigation "warranted" in co... Jul 31 Mike 2
News Kanawha County man sentenced to federal prison ... Jul 17 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 5
News Charleston lawyer charged with narcotics posses... (Sep '09) Jul '17 Just josh 11
News Two WV grandparents arrested after 3-year-old f... Jul '17 Pat 1
PPHS baseball team caught DUI Jul '17 Mike 2
More from around the web