Two People In Critical Condition After Early Morning Shooting

Apr 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Mamie Buoy Web Producer: Mamie Buoy Also Contributing: Leslie Rubin Reported: Apr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Pennie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Sad.
:(
Lyfe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

If you don't know someone's mental state then you can't judge what some one is going thru. If society realized how many young men and women have mental issues and realize this is why they act out then it would be less of this and more help out here. Don't judge til u know ur facts. Yes it is sad that lives are risked because of this, but it is time we wake up as a society and want to seek change.
P Sherman

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

so his actions should be excused because he may have had a mental illness and was too proud to seek medical attention on his own? the way you say it sounds like there is no help around here for people who need it and really there is. but since he didnt get the help he needed its sad but ok that two people were shot in the head because he acted out? you cant help someone that dont want to help themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••