Man suspected of shooting officer ind...

Man suspected of shooting officer indicted on gun charges

There are 2 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Feb 15, 2012, titled Man suspected of shooting officer indicted on gun charges. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

An eastern Kanawha County man accused of shooting an off-duty Glasgow police officer responding to a purported burglary was indicted on federal gun charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Good

Kenna, WV

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Keep him locked up, he should never have been let out anyway.Now an oficer of the law has been injured, he cares for no one not even his children. Just shows he has no place in society when he knowingly had a gun(sawed off at that) being a felon. Will he harm his ex wife and little ones the next time? Wake up, put him back in his home where he belongs,behind bars.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 18, 2012
This is so "Old News." I wonder how Officer Smith is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanawha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanawha commission to vote Tuesday on Shawnee c... Jun 5 Dunbar Proud 2
News Construction on Crossings Mall bridge slated fo... Apr '17 groceries!! 1
PPHS baseball team caught DUI Apr '17 Mike 1
News Man Arrested After Allegedly Using Cattle Prod ... (Feb '11) Apr '17 dablues 5
News $10,000 Reward Offered For Info Leading To Arre... (Apr '14) Mar '17 One who knows 4
News Charleston lawyer charged with narcotics posses... (Sep '09) Mar '17 Nurse Durkin 6
What are the police paid for. (Sep '16) Mar '17 Gee 8
More from around the web