Since: Mar 11

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Can anyone tell me how to get to a swimming hole called "Jesus Saves", out near Wolf Creek possibly?
Dysfunction Junction

Myrtle Creek, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Its somewhere between Leland & the RR Crossing on Grave Creek Rd about 1/2 way to RR crossing is a series of "S" curves with Grave Creek in view and there is a low water dirt road that crosses graves creek near these "S" Curves and Jesus Saves swimming hole is just down stem of this low water road crossing, or ask the Black dude that lives next to RR Crossing, he's lived there all his life and I met him at Jesus Saves Commune back in the Seventies but he still lives there today and is a very cool dude, or if you have a 4X4 you can take the RR service road at the RR crossing South to the very COOL 1911 Antique Iron Train Trestle that crosses Grave Creek there, park and walk south across train trestle down to the first dirt/gravel road that crosses the tracks and the old Jesus Saves Commune was to the right & the swim hole was to the left down that road to where you can see Grave creek road & then just a short ways down stream bank just before the Low Water road Crossing (this road may have been abandoned by BLM, its been well over 20 years since I've been There). Please pack out your litter, Thank You!:)
gytannia

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Dysfunction Junction wrote:
Its somewhere between Leland & the RR Crossing on Grave Creek Rd about 1/2 way to RR crossing is a series of "S" curves with Grave Creek in view and there is a low water dirt road that crosses graves creek near these "S" Curves and Jesus Saves swimming hole is just down stem of this low water road crossing, or ask the Black dude that lives next to RR Crossing, he's lived there all his life and I met him at Jesus Saves Commune back in the Seventies but he still lives there today and is a very cool dude, or if you have a 4X4 you can take the RR service road at the RR crossing South to the very COOL 1911 Antique Iron Train Trestle that crosses Grave Creek there, park and walk south across train trestle down to the first dirt/gravel road that crosses the tracks and the old Jesus Saves Commune was to the right & the swim hole was to the left down that road to where you can see Grave creek road & then just a short ways down stream bank just before the Low Water road Crossing (this road may have been abandoned by BLM, its been well over 20 years since I've been There). Please pack out your litter, Thank You!:)
Thank you VERY much! You bet all will be packed out as if I were never there.:)
Dervea

Castro Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Unite

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Josephine County Discussions

Search the Josephine County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'We believe these two were responsible for a lo... Jul '14 Tweakers Will Crash 2
Josephine County murderer Timothy Waddell found... (May '10) May '14 Anonymous 4
Jackson County, Oregon, Approves GMO Ban May '14 Oregonbythesea 1
Korff Found not Guilty of Attempted Aggravated ... (Mar '08) Oct '13 Marlena Korff 14
Life sentence for Grants Pass man for sex abuse (Jul '13) Sep '13 Johnny 9
Kitzhaber promotes county rescue plan, warns he... (Jun '13) Jun '13 illcommandante 1
Josephine County animal shelter faces closure (Apr '10) Jun '13 more 7
•••
•••